Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1679597764343.png
Breaking news!
Devs have gotten feedback.
They are currently working on reworking the current and next updates (text, combat system, etc.).
They'll post the actual dates of the reworked versions and new updates in the near future.
1679597726372.png

News about Version 0.1 reboot
A reboot of the first version is planned for early next month.
What to expect:
- New characters;
- Rewritten dialogues;
- A redesigned combat system;
- Changed locations;
- Changes to the storytelling approach.

Bearded Dragon Team

Jan 8, 2023
Devs listened to the feedback from players and reworked the dialogues and the plot itself. In the future updates, there will be added the rest of the story, a reworked combat system, and other mini-games.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HAppy Easter Holy Days to all who cellebrate or looking to spends the Holy Days with friends and family!
1681113598136.png
The Eater bunny is here to serve much needed presents to all gamers round the world!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teresa's Remake first update! Version 0.1R
I listened to the feedback from players and reworked the dialogues and the plot itself. In the future updates, I will add the rest of the story, a reworked combat system, and other mini-games.
Thank you for your support, I hope you'll enjoy the new version!

- New story and dialogues
- New characters
- New Backgrounds and art

Reactions: Keffisch

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
HAppy Easter Holy Days to all who cellebrate or looking to spends the Holy Days with friends and family!
View attachment 2535227
The Eater bunny is here to serve much needed presents to all gamers round the world!

Teresa's Remake first update! Version 0.1R
I listened to the feedback from players and reworked the dialogues and the plot itself. In the future updates, I will add the rest of the story, a reworked combat system, and other mini-games.
Thank you for your support, I hope you'll enjoy the new version!

- New story and dialogues
- New characters
- New Backgrounds and art
Looking forward to trying it when I get home. The reviews did push me away from playing it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProjectTeresa-0.1R
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I really hope this is the only rework they do. So many projects end up in cycles of 'reworks' that end up in them not ever progressing anywhere. Between the old and and new I personally don't feel there was a massive shift. I enjoyed the dialogue in both but now there is less content then before. Though at least a bit more sexual scenes.

Reactions: larry69

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I really hope this is the only rework they do. So many projects end up in cycles of 'reworks' that end up in them not ever progressing anywhere. Between the old and and new I personally don't feel there was a massive shift. I enjoyed the dialogue in both but now there is less content then before. Though at least a bit more sexual scenes.
Is the mc still treated like a massive nobody by his crew?

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Is the mc still treated like a massive nobody by his crew?
I would say it's toned down. You are still unproven but not such blatant insubordination. Given however there isn't even the first mission now it's hard to say though. .1R ends after having sex (or not) with Luthriel.

Reactions: Illuminati00

Bearded Dragon Team

Jan 8, 2023
It's unlikely that it will be like that)
The decision to rework everything was due to the fact that not much had been done so far and it was possible to start from the beginning. And, of course, a lot of negative feedback had an impact.
A complete rewrite of the text + creation of additional art and characters took enough timeThe next update will include a refined combat systemThe next update will include a refined combat system In the next update there will also be a refined combat system (in the next updates there will also be a redesigned combat system).

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
It's unlikely that it will be like that)
The decision to rework everything was due to the fact that not much had been done so far and it was possible to start from the beginning. And, of course, a lot of negative feedback had an impact.
A complete rewrite of the text + creation of additional art and characters took enough timeThe next update will include a refined combat systemThe next update will include a refined combat system In the next update there will also be a refined combat system (in the next updates there will also be a redesigned combat system).
I'm honestly surprised you had a lot of negative feedback. Perhaps I'm just not remembering whatever people didn't like. Personally I really liked the two crew members especially the orc Jarma because she had a cool refreshing orc design and still looked very sexy, also I remember her having a laugh before which was very nice audio.

Was really looking forward to seeing the purple skinned athletic/muscled horned girl in the art teasers. Hoping she was a potentially crew recruit or maybe permanent prisoner in the cells however the story with her was going to go, very attractive art for someone such as myself. Hope she isn't gone as that was what I was looking for.

Bearded Dragon Team

Jan 8, 2023
Was really looking forward to seeing the purple skinned athletic/muscled horned girl in the art teasers. Hoping she was a potentially crew recruit or maybe permanent prisoner in the cells however the story with her was going to go, very attractive art for someone such as myself. Hope she isn't gone as that was what I was looking for.
The horned girl will be.
She was drawn and written, so it would be silly to throw her away : )

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Another fucking AI art game. Can we at least add a tag for these so I can block them?

EDIT: AI CG is a tag so it needs to be added to this game.

• Angry

BearedDragon1

Jan 9, 2023
Hey! It was my decision to implement these changes, since I felt it's better to do so at this - arguably early! - stage rather than later.

There's only one mission so far because I'm currently the only person working on the game (that includes programming, visuals, and the script), and I needed to rework it all by myself within a pretty tight time frame. And, of course, my writing style and overall creative vision are a bit different from those of our previous writer. Still, I didn't want the project to look abandoned, so I shared this small update as a preview of what I'm planning to do with the game as a whole :)

I won't remove any characters from our previous updates, but I will do my best to introduce minor fixes into the story to portray the MC in a more mature and professional way, as well as remove some of the dialogue bits that were too fragmented or pointless.

I know my decision can cause some negative feedback, and yes, it might set the development process back just a little bit. But I realized I wanted to address some of the issues the project encountered, and fix them before it's too late.
In the end, I couldn't proceed with the things I felt were sloppy or subpar just to keep leeching off of my patrons, that's what I thought.

• Yay, new update!

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Hey! It was my decision to implement these changes, since I felt it's better to do so at this - arguably early! - stage rather than later.

There's only one mission so far because I'm currently the only person working on the game (that includes programming, visuals, and the script), and I needed to rework it all by myself within a pretty tight time frame. And, of course, my writing style and overall creative vision are a bit different from those of our previous writer. Still, I didn't want the project to look abandoned, so I shared this small update as a preview of what I'm planning to do with the game as a whole :)

I won't remove any characters from our previous updates, but I will do my best to introduce minor fixes into the story to portray the MC in a more mature and professional way, as well as remove some of the dialogue bits that were too fragmented or pointless.

I know my decision can cause some negative feedback, and yes, it might set the development process back just a little bit. But I realized I wanted to address some of the issues the project encountered, and fix them before it's too late.
In the end, I couldn't proceed with the things I felt were sloppy or subpar just to keep leeching off of my patrons, that's what I thought.
Is this Bearded Dragon Team account an imposter or do you do more then one game?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes