Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Nice art! Look forward to the game having a few hours worth of content about... five years from now, give or take.

Ithcer

Jan 21, 2018
For the amount of lore that it has I hope it gains traction and development goes well. Some notes from what I could notice:
- Some typos.
- Maybe lock some places until you met some people already so there's more consistensy on some of the introduction dialogues.
- A way to move through the ship without having to go back to the station everytime.
- And maybe balance a bit more the combat system and add some small animations or other way to show the effects of the player's or the enemy's action.
Really hoping to see more content in the near future.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, and the art is nice as well. This looks very promising. Space orcs? I mean, that reminds me of Warhammer 40 K. Dope as fuck.
Hopefully up next will be a Necron inspired girl. Especially since it seems like 3 of the girls so far shown parallel orks, deldar, and sororitas. Shiny shiny shiny...

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I tried a playthrough, got no sex, and when I chose "Save Monk" game just exited to the main menu.

Fuck. Another game without content. Or what?

(I did get the message that I could make the wine and also have the dvd but i cannot use it on Luthiel)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello, im one of the devs. Thanks for sharing here! NTR - no, tentacles - yes in future updates (avoidable), monster sex - alien girls counts as a monster sex? :unsure: anyway i still want them to be pretty
There is a tag for "monster girls", if you just put "monster" it may implies that it's a male monster fucking a woman.
Thanks for your clarification on the tentacles.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes