SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I've always hoped that aliens were real solely for the chance that one day i'd get to see HUGE ALIEN TITTIES.
Reptilian aliens don't have tits. Insect aliens often times don't have tits. Bird aliens don't have tits, they have muscle-breasts.
Slimes are amorphous, only the intelligent ones have tits. Plant/fish/amphibian/fungus/mechanical aliens won't have tits.
That leaves 1/10 chance of mamalian aliens, and most of those don't have humanoid breasts. Does udders do it for ya?

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Reptilian aliens don't have tits. Insect aliens often times don't have tits. Bird aliens don't have tits, they have muscle-breasts.
Slimes are amorphous, only the intelligent ones have tits. Plant/fish/amphibian/fungus/mechanical aliens won't have tits.
That leaves 1/10 chance of mamalian aliens, and most of those don't have humanoid breasts. Does udders do it for ya?
Let the guy dream, dammit

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
alien physiology doesn't have to follow the rules that have been established on earth. It could literally be anything from sentient gaseous clouds to human looking but a different color. But if the universe really is infinite, there's gotta be a big tiddy goth quarian out there somewhere :BootyTime:

Bearded Dragon Team

Jan 8, 2023
Its just a black screen with music after pressing new game for me on Android.
We'll try to fixed it in next updates (although the vast majority of users, including ourselves, dont have this problem)
At the moment, the mobile version is more of an addition to the PC version. You can try pc version :)

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
The preview pictures so far show this has pov scene of girl riding you, enough reason to download the game lets see if it is good, also monstergirls or alien girls... who cares and a story, is it a good story we see about it, art style is sexy and the game seems to be fun. Been waiting for a good new long game for a while so... maybe this is it, after monstergirl island is gone, we have been waiting for a pov game with monster / alien girls for a long time

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
Quite interesting nobody has noticed every part of this is (heavily edited and to an extent animated) AI-generated art, not just the backgrounds. The characters too.

At least it's well done this time.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Really cool, I hope you can fill all the Placeholder in future updates, that would be really cool.

Except for that I encountered a tiny error, when beating the alien girl keeping the nun on the planetoid after the fight Ihad the conv with jarmaafter her fight.
I did the mission again and this time i had the right ending.

I will check this game and wait for update (I will support if I can some months ^^)

Reactions: BearedDragon1
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes