BearedDragon1

Jan 9, 2023
Quite interesting nobody has noticed every part of this is (heavily edited and to an extent animated) AI-generated art, not just the backgrounds. The characters too.

At least it's well done this time.
Animated scenes are not AI at all, main characters are drawn from sketch too. We use AI for backgrounds and NPC (with a lot of artist's edits) to save time and focus on other things.

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Quite interesting nobody has noticed every part of this is (heavily edited and to an extent animated) AI-generated art, not just the backgrounds. The characters too.

At least it's well done this time.
Time they give us an ai girlfriend, with ai sex ai music everything ai, why not, lots of virtual girlfriend apps and apks sadly all without sex, so jeah no problem with ai generated stuff if it is good.

Ramos92

Mar 9, 2021
Love the art style on this one. Will keep an eye out and wait for further updates. Good luck and hope this one continues till the end.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game be good and captiating, music on point, smooth Ui,
kind a laggy map button - 3-5secs, wonderful use of mouse and keyboard
for a better gaming experience, bad girls, repulsive convos,
apparently you need to manufacture wine and keep it in high supply,
give it up to these unpleasant gals in threes
and hope they see us as something more than a wanted poster plastered
on their walls, MC being a human being and feelings and all.
Bellittling of MC is kind a nagging coming from literally everybody
around, maybe a glitch in Laura making her a sweetheart,
so as MC is not cutting his wrists the first chance he gets is in order for the future.
How about changing the name of MC while we are at it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bearded Dragon Team

Jan 8, 2023
Bellittling of MC is kind a nagging coming from literally everybody
Hey, Jarma doesn't humiliate the protagonist x)
And neither is Luthiel (she's just generally rude).
(More cute girls in version 0.3 and subsequent updates. Yeah and the others will get sweeter as you prove through the storyline that you're not a loser, which makes sense to me)

And the men are quite friendly xd

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676193908503.png
MC: Tell me that with a straight face, I dare ya, dev!
Jarma doesn't humiliate the protagonist
Me be cutting her some slack her being my ”subordonate” but only on the ship,
she still is not forthcoming about anything and treats MC like her cub.

Are ya saying that the ”subordinates” are the only humain characters because they have to?
While the boys are whatever they do not care one bit?

1676194731551.png

MC: Wha ... I just cannot stand here and not hug you, sweet wonderful beauties of the galaxy.
Bring it in: FOR THE TIME OF OUR LIVES!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearded Dragon Team

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676196073856.png

Man .. the old bait and switch - come closer to someone so she belittles you some more,
makes fun, resents your topics of discussion, is ignorant about you totally and bored to live.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676199284593.png

• New adventure
  • New erotice scene with Nagara and comfy scene with Maria ;)
  • New characters and fights
1676199299875.png
Version 0.2 Public
  • Small Bugs Fixes
  • New Adventure
  • New erotic scene with Maria
Version 0.3 Patreon
  • New adventure
  • New erotice scene with Nagara and comfy scene with Maria ;)
  • New characters and fights

1676199322876.png

Reactions: Keffisch

Bearded Dragon Team

Jan 8, 2023
Are ya saying that the ”subordinates” are the only humain characters because they have to?
Well rather they initially care about the protagonist, because yes - they are on the same team.
But gradually, of course, that will change )

Oh, you've played update 3. Maria and Kora are pretty cute and kind too xd
she still is not forthcoming about anything and treats MC like her cub.
She is conceived as a team member with an officer's qualification, as she mentions briefly in one of the dialogues ) So she's just trying to help
And by the way, there will be more interactions with Jarma very soon, after which you might change your mind )

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I don't mind female characters that throws themselves at you like you are the only man they saw in the last 10 years, but the playful quarrels with Jarma and Luthiel are kinda refreshing. Good job.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, this game needs work.
The premise is decent, and at first I thought "going around checkíng who I can talk to sounds par for the cause".
But then, the interface is kinda laggy, the only way I've found to leave a room on the ship was to leave the ship entirely, and the game warns of forfeiting sidequests when starting the mission even if there's evidently no sidequests left. Similarly, rollback was my best friend when starting said mission; It isn't obvious at all that clicking on a chair jumps all potential social interactions.
And, as others have said, the combat is unbalanced and buggy as of yet. A proofreader could also help.
Still, it's an early version, and the art is good. Polishing comes after creation, and the game may yet get its time to shine.

bluesunny

Jun 12, 2020
This would be nice if it didn't crash every 5 minutes. Crashed when I tried to save the game too...

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes