Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes
Apr 2, 2019
I'm having a great time in this build, also I have some feedback/ideas.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the oogy boogies should be able to open any unlocked door. It's hard to take a monster serious as a threat when I can just lead them in a closet and close the door. :ROFLMAO:

Also, there should be a way to complete the demo that doesn't involve letting the monsters win. (Give me that Engineer keycard and an escape pod, or something.) :unsure:

One other bug I found that was so glaringly obvious that I'm sure it must've been mentioned before, there is a door in the big open room with two big blast doors that has a door that opens up to "space". When I look down I see another part of the ship that I imagine is used in sex scenes. On that note, there should be a failsafe for whenever the player falls through the map. (It's happened a few times after being grabbed by the ghoulies and breaking free from their grip.) I'd recommend having the game reset the player to the level start area, after falling out of the map.

Still having fun though, animations look great. (y)

Last edited:

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
No, you can but you will have to reach to the end of the hallway in crawl scene to end the demo.

The name of this game is "SECTION SEVEN" or "Unfounded: The Restricted Files" but the project is on hold for now.
While it's on hold, are you planning to create a page here for the secondary project? Could be a good PR move...

Apr 2, 2019
Bums me out that this project is on hold, already plenty of side-scrolling adult games out there. :cry:
I was digging the "Resident Dead Evil Space" vibe. :love:
Meh, I guess I'll run through "Bioasshard: Arena" for the 169th time. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Joe Brass
Apr 2, 2019
I assume 2D games are easier to develop and quicker to market, so I can understand the decision from a business standpoint. But, the market is already flooded with adult oriented 2D side-scrollers. But, only a few 3D games that are worth looking at. For now, it looks like I'll be going back to "Bioasshard: Arena"... and my heavily modded lewd "Skyrim". :sneaky:

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
I assume 2D games are easier to develop and quicker to market, so I can understand the decision from a business standpoint. But, the market is already flooded with adult oriented 2D side-scrollers. But, only a few 3D games that are worth looking at. For now, it looks like I'll be going back to "Bioasshard: Arena"... and my heavily modded lewd "Skyrim". :sneaky:
Most 3d adult games developers are planning to add tons of completely unnecessary mechanics, locations and other stuff. They can't focus on single thing until finished, that's why most of them are basicly dead after few months. I would love to see some good 3d adult game but i know that it won't happen any time soon. As you said i can also recommend lewd skyrim for anyone else if you're looking for a decent alternative.

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I should have started working from my smallest project to bigger project, the main project is too big and is beyond the possible to achieve at least for now, plus the budget is super low.
It's also impossible to update the main project within a week, every week.
It's very hard to do everything alone either, I have no abilities of 10 mans that can achieve everything in time especially for AAA quality. (I'm also having a bit trouble with my health due to the stress but that won't stop me though)

Hope people visit my patreon site for the progression/updates of both projects :]

Last edited:

Rape Lord

where is GRIMHELM
Donor
Oct 16, 2018
I should have started working from my smallest project to bigger project, the main project is too big and is beyond the possible to achieve at least for now, plus the budget is super low.
It's very hard to do everything alone either, I have no abilities of 10 mans that can achieve everything in time especially for AAA quality. (I'm also having a bit trouble with my health due to the stress but that won't stop me though)

Hope people visit my patreon site for the progression/updates of both projects :]
that new 2D game looks awesome. im pumped to see where that goes. reminds me of the greatest 2D h-game ever made.

sapo88

May 8, 2017

to be honest what you accomplished alone on the main project its very impressive!

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Since you put the main project on hold and are technically only working on a single game now I'm no longer conflicted about the 2 projects at once issue. The new demo is clean and extremely well done.

you have my 8 dollars.

-Levy

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jimmeh and MATEYDEV

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Since you put the main project on hold and are technically only working on a single game now I'm no longer conflicted about the 2 projects at once issue. The new demo is clean and extremely well done.

you have my 8 dollars.

-Levy
Thank you very much Levy! :]

Sloth84

Jul 4, 2020
boys, there are ALOT more scenes than you think. there are approx 4 laying down with a solo guy. There is a threesome (not sure if variation yet). There are multiple standing grabs facing both directions. I feel like there are approx 8 - 10 scenes.

Goddamn god tier, can't wait to see whats next. keep this wonderfulness up and you got a supporter from me. (sorry if I sound hesitant, I do tend to wait to see how the flow is before I commit based upon first glances.)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MATEYDEV

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
boys, there are ALOT more scenes than you think. there are approx 4 laying down with a solo guy. There is a threesome (not sure if variation yet). There are multiple standing grabs facing both directions. I feel like there are approx 8 - 10 scenes.

Goddamn god tier, can't wait to see whats next. keep this wonderfulness up and you got a supporter from me. (sorry if I sound hesitant, I do tend to wait to see how the flow is before I commit based upon first glances.)
Wait what? How do you trigger threesome? I did not find that one.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Wait what? How do you trigger threesome? I did not find that one.
Get thrown to the ground by either getting hit while jumping, or getting hit twice quickly, then one enemy should grab you and, if there's another guy around, he might join in on the fun.
Edit: that's for the new project, not Section 7.

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes