Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Tester Fix] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Is the Pre tester version you're talking about the same that is attached to the first page ? I played this one and I don't see those animations you're talking about (locker, crawling, laying on ground etc...)
I released a new one on my patreon page, not F95 zone.

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Amazing stuff,this really needs a PoV from her perspective in some animations,and belly inflation.I'm guessing the game over scene hasn't been finished yet ? It's just a loop of the animations so far.
Really cool.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MATEYDEV

XmanX

Aug 1, 2017
Quite happy with the results myself, many of the bugs here were ones I seen as well tho one I found was is that the enemies can grab you through a door and it messes up all animations. Then the character was just in a idle stand pose and teleporting to the enemy that grabbed her and you cant move, you can shoot somehow until you empty your clip but cant reload and your softlocked. Keep up the good work tho, really enjoying it so far :)

• Red Heart

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Question,does the game scale with your desktop resolution now ? I can't see the option to select the res,asking cause the interface is so tiny in 4K ? And regarding lore later on,is there going to be info on the monsters,like a description ?
Thank you.

Nor-40k

Jan 6, 2019
MateyDev Glad to see that your project gets good feedback by many people. Personally, I will pass till the "full"-release of the tester Version is out end of this month or in march, so that I can review it properly.
Best regards!

josh the wosh

Dec 3, 2018
Boombaru23 seems like the resolution scaling option that goes to 1 to 10 defaults to 5, which I think is your monitor resolution? At 10 the game was clearly rendering in a very high res and performance went to crap.

Feb 11, 2020
Quite happy with the results myself, many of the bugs here were ones I seen as well tho one I found was is that the enemies can grab you through a door and it messes up all animations. Then the character was just in a idle stand pose and teleporting to the enemy that grabbed her and you cant move, you can shoot somehow until you empty your clip but cant reload and your softlocked. Keep up the good work tho, really enjoying it so far :)
Wait, where do people get a gun from? I haven't been able to find it, I've just been running around dodging them/sitting on benches to explore
(BTW, the enemies have some hard tracking on their grabs!)

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
My desktop res is 4k,I'm guessing it works like the last build,the "resolution scaling" slider is like a upscaling thing,I have the slider more to the left,it crawls if I put it all the way to the right haha.I will try with 1080p on my desktop res and put the slider all the way to the right to see how it goes.
It's not a problem anyway,was curious cause I couldn't see the option to select a Resolution.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
MateyDev After scaring me away with that sexual content yes/no confusion a few months ago I must say I'm really amazed by your recent work. Count me in on upgrading my pledge (y)

• Red Heart

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Question,does the game scale with your desktop resolution now ? I can't see the option to select the res,asking cause the interface is so tiny in 4K ?
Resolution Scale option is not ready for now, but it'll be in the upcoming version.
Wait, where do people get a gun from? I haven't been able to find it,
Somewhere around the crew rooms.

Onkin
Thank you very much :)

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

starit77

Mar 24, 2020
Congratulation on this update, this is major improvement and it must have required a lot of work ! I'll definitely pledge.

Quick question, does this update has the Engineering Card and is it possible to start the engine systems ?

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Congratulation on this update, this is major improvement and it must have required a lot of work ! I'll definitely pledge.

Quick question, does this update has the Engineering Card and is it possible to start the engine systems ?
Thank you very much :)

Registered Engineer Card, Systems Console (Might change the name later because It's just a test name) and the entire Station A will be available in Actual Pre-Tester Version.

Last edited:

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
Wait, where do people get a gun from? I haven't been able to find it, I've just been running around dodging them/sitting on benches to explore
(BTW, the enemies have some hard tracking on their grabs!)
You can find last keycard and gun behind a locked door at the right as soon as you leave starting room, but you need both first and second keycards to access the lockers.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
4.70 star(s) 16 Votes