oda29

Feb 3, 2019
Hello, could you help me? I don't know if it's a bug or something. I have the angle grinder tool in my inventory to get into robert's gun shop but when I try to open the door Jill says she doesn't have that tool. Does anyone have a save game or something to fix this? 

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
Hello, could you help me? I don't know if it's a bug or something. I have the angle grinder tool in my inventory to get into robert's gun shop but when I try to open the door Jill says she doesn't have that tool. Does anyone have a save game or something to fix this? 
you have to go back with the tool to the dude in the church, then he will repair the tool and you get out the secound day

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hey! After went to the 'bring package to Antonio' mission and coming back to deliver the package I've got this error:
1683150206015.png

It has a fix already?
So frustrating... =(

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
fantastic main model
Agreed, looks like an excellent version of classic Lora Croft before they started basing her look off of the voice actress like 10 years ago... Lora has looked horrible for a decade, can't believe they stuck with that stupid face and boring voice for so long.

Sorry left field rant over... This game looks good, and look forward to playing it when it's when complete, the future tags all look very promising.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
What can i do after buying the fuel?
Story ends here at the moment. Further story content will arrive with next big update.
You still can clear out all loot places, farm meat on hunting, farm resources by sending Cassie on supply run or working at the forest man's house.

Reactions: Hansvoralb

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
Story ends here at the moment. Further story content will arrive with next big update.
You still can clear out all loot places, farm meat on hunting, farm resources by sending Cassie on supply run or working at the forest man's house.
I think I missed some steps: can you explain these two things to me? (where to go and who to talk to to activate them):

- farm meat on hunting
- working at the forest man's house

Thx

and congratulations for the game, really nice and original

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I think I missed some steps: can you explain these two things to me? (where to go and who to talk to to activate them):

- farm meat on hunting
- working at the forest man's house

Thx

and congratulations for the game, really nice and original
After finishing gunshop when you talk to Abe he tells you to visit two people: Sarah(mandatory), Elias(priest, optional)
Elias asks you to bring food to a man in the forest. He gives you canned food and direction where to go (north from the pond).
After working on him for 3 times you can ask him about hunting.

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
She turns before you fire the gun instead of shooting at the direction you are aiming making the game unplayable.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes