busted1984

Apr 28, 2022
You probably touching traveling point to west street. Interact with door from the right side.
The only bug I found so far is the one when you collect engine part for crow. And try to move to east street. Even with downloaded fix it crashes a lot of times ( only when you collect engine parts, else way I could move 1000 times without crash). Sometimes I quit game start again and its ok. but if I go next time crashes again. so there is definitely something wrong with that one.

busted1984

Apr 28, 2022
The only bug I found so far is the one when you collect engine part for crow. And try to move to east street. Even with downloaded fix it crashes a lot of times ( only when you collect engine parts, else way I could move 1000 times without crash). Sometimes I quit game start again and its ok. but if I go next time crashes again. so there is definitely something wrong with that one.
also for antonio package sometimes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
One thing that frustrates me is the amount of materials for ammo. Seems like you have to play perfectly or run out of ammo. I tried using the rpg save editor site to get more ammo but can't figure out which value the ammo is. If anyone knows please advise. Otherwise I am going to stop playing until the next update which hopefully will allow cheats.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
One thing that frustrates me is the amount of materials for ammo. Seems like you have to play perfectly or run out of ammo. I tried using the rpg save editor site to get more ammo but can't figure out which value the ammo is. If anyone knows please advise. Otherwise I am going to stop playing until the next update which hopefully will allow cheats.
Ammo is presented via items, not variables.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
same for me
That happened to me twice, the 3rd time not sure why but it worked. I saved just before the area transition and maybe I went in slightly differently not sure but maybe try again and try a different spot to zone in from if that makes sense.

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
That happened to me twice, the 3rd time not sure why but it worked. I saved just before the area transition and maybe I went in slightly differently not sure but maybe try again and try a different spot to zone in from if that makes sense.
Oh i'll try that thx !

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
That's it, I played it, and even if it has some flaws due to being a young project, the game is amazing.
I would love to see more animated and forced sex in the future., but, yeah, you've earn a patron (y)

Last edited:

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Niiiice, can't wait to see what kind of hidden and forgotten perverts that escaped the insane asylum for creeps:devilish:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
at church when u go outside, and David start to talk "its not your shift yet. Abe"
the game start to eat CPU and its superslow and it keeps loading it seems (looking at memory-manager)
and 5x game.exe are open. so something is not working. even reloading the game causes this.

Kabbak

May 7, 2017
Hi all! I got stuck in the sewer with the boxes. I found the lighter and the hole in the wall with the green zombie. The arrow appears to indicate that there is a point for interaction but it does not respond. And there are endless zombies comming out of the wall hole. Any tips? Thanks!

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Hi all! I got stuck in the sewer with the boxes. I found the lighter and the hole in the wall with the green zombie. The arrow appears to indicate that there is a point for interaction but it does not respond. And there are endless zombies comming out of the wall hole. Any tips? Thanks!
They are not endless. You have to kill most of them and then enter the hole to pick up the gas tank.

Reactions: Kabbak

epson6600

Jul 23, 2017
hey i think a made something wrong^^
i got to the church, talked to everyone and got the objective to go to the gun shop. i talked again to everyone and qanted to leave by car ... after the car got out of view the screen turns black and thats it. i can hear some noises but screen is still black. i cant enter anything but ESC ... after that i get this message:

test.jpg

i already tried to reinstal and the fixes on the main page without solution :/ what can i do to move on?

Reactions: cabronsky
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes