Bitedownhard

Oct 8, 2018
That was fixed. Previously there were multiple transferring events so when you enter this zone, game doesn't know which to trigger. But not there is only 1 from both sides so this shouldn't be happening. Pack your www/data folder into zip archive and send it to me.
I am having the same problem, did not have it on the 1.2 update. It is all on entering the outskirts. I wish you would make it so some of the zombies try to have sex with the MC. You could make where the player has the chose or not. Put another virus category making the MC more sexy to be attached, raped. like the other ones to strengthen the MC.

Reactions: nerogaf

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
After I used the save editor and adapted the number of bullets and shells to 99 I could't pick up items anymore.
Just Only increase bullets to 100 (you can't add more than 100 bullets). The same problem I have faced so I only increase bullets. This game is easy if you have bullets. that's it.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
latest update has netter performent but i lost all legacy check from the old save such as craft manual or some quest item/storerage , i saved inside the sewer market and the box just there block me

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Just Only increase bullets to 100 (you can't add more than 100 bullets). The same problem I have faced so I only increase bullets. This game is easy if you have bullets. that's it.
Update: ABove information is not full. There is a weight limit up to 30 kg. So anything goes above it then you can't pick anything. Just go to Inventory and you will see down 30 Kg.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Hello, My weight limit is already above 30> kg. where should I put items from my inventory. I want to take more items but 30 kg limit is full.

ALSO.... 1) How to collect 5000 dollars worth jewelry.

2) I got infected and there is dead sign showing in green collar on the head bar. How To remove it, I mean how to get cure myself. ANYONE PLS answer.

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Hello, My weight limit is already above 30> kg. where should I put items from my inventory. I want to take more items but 30 kg limit is full.

2) I got infected and there is dead sign showing in green collar on the head bar. How To remove it, I mean how to get cure myself. ANYONE PLS answer.
There is a dead body at sewers right before toxic zombies. Loot it and use water to remove infection.
Go and leave what you collected in the chest in the priest's house or in your room at the church. You have to enter the canal, there you will meet a guy named Crow, bring him the engine parts. You can also get the fuel if you seduce the young man. Use this link :
Hi, please share video to public, because right now we can't see it.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021

2) I got infected and there is dad sign showing in green collar on the head bar. How To remove it, I mean how to get cure myself. ANYONE PLS answer.
There is a dead body at sewers right before toxic zombies. Loot it and use water to remove infection.

Hi, please share video to public, because right now we can't see it.
thank you,

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Fortunately, there are enough of those already. While i like really the zombie genre, i much prefer the survival and human society collapse aspects from regular movies & books - many games on f95 change zombies to have some kind of sex crazed rabies. I understand its popular, but despite liking the zombie apocalypse genre, zombie rape is just not my kink, they are just too mindless to be interesting..
There def are not many zombie monster games, atleast no good ones

There "was" one with very amazing zombie sex but dev somehow added them for the "plot" and not to get more downloads ;), he completely discontinued the monster stuff even though it was the best part of the game. Name: Deadmoon Survival. Just an incest game now with optional ntr, good incest.

Other than this there aren't any good ones.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
I) I can not start a new mission from the priest (Mads Mikkelsen).
II) How to get an ability to modify Your body (Sofia)?
Here is my save.
My gratitude!

Last edited:

patadise

Jun 4, 2017
I really like this game, it reminds me old resident evil game.

I feel nervous and scared playing this.

Sometime playing some old school games makes me relax.

I wish the game screen could be brightened up a bit, I have the color problem with me eyes.

But I still finished the game, it took me a while but I enjoyed it.

Keep up the good game thank you. (English isn't my first language, translate by google, sorry about that:cry:)

bucj

Jul 15, 2017
I cannot find the yellow car with the goods to make the gang deal. I found a yellow car in the NW side of the map but it did not contain the stuff needed. Thanks in advance for any help.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I cannot find the yellow car with the goods to make the gang deal. I found a yellow car in the NW side of the map but it did not contain the stuff needed. Thanks in advance for any help.
To find the package for Antonio you have to investigate the apartments building at NW street. Yellow car gives you engine parts for traders at sewers.

Reactions: bucj
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes