dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
i recently play a bunch of top down survive horror game like Signalis , Dark wood and Alien shooter so i recommend to put performant all above , you dont need full 3d object , just use graybox object they stick texture on it for now , it save a lot of time
also please have a quest log or memo
if you can highlight the way in/out using an arrow that would be great

Last edited:
Reactions: <JR>

Liga20

Oct 5, 2022
Wow this is a very good and very interesting game, thanks to the developers who have made this game, this game is very interesting because it can be said to be different from most 18+ games with a good concept and gameplay and well organized I think this is a game that must be played play for 18+ game lovers who want to experience a different gameplay, I hope the developer can release the latest version of this game soon I can't wait to play the latest version of this game.
Thanks again developer

Reactions: <JR>

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
We are working on it.
Is rape avoidable in this game ?

I like coruption games where femlae mc is just a masochist that willingly debases herself to a lower position in society and or in this case to fucking monsters ...i dont like rape even in fiction

The idea of a competent strong female fighter fighting of zombies yet becomingva cum dump to some inwashed losers because shes into it is kinda hot

Id be ok with some mind control it exists in the re universe so a path with mc chosing to be brainwashed and or if exposed to some monster idk

I just hope not every scene is some monster forcing themselves on the mc and getting erotic scenes means losing

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Is rape avoidable in this game ?

I like coruption games where femlae mc is just a masochist that willingly debases herself to a lower position in society and or in this case to fucking monsters ...i dont like rape even in fiction

The idea of a competent strong female fighter fighting of zombies yet becomingva cum dump to some inwashed losers because shes into it is kinda hot

Id be ok with some mind control it exists in the re universe so a path with mc chosing to be brainwashed and or if exposed to some monster idk

I just hope not every scene is some monster forcing themselves on the mc and getting erotic scenes means losing
First sexual scene is unavoidable. Further in story there will be optional forced scenes, because this game is gonna be about humans and their worst sides.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
First sexual scene is unavoidable. Further in story there will be optional forced scenes, because this game is gonna be about humans and their worst sides.
Idk seems to me its about humans and their most cuuumey sides idk why sexual violence has to be mandatory make it a optional part i just want a nice maledome game not violent sexual assoult

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Unlike them i the way you're planning to go.
and Boko43 if you do an advanced search on threads that have the combat tag you can find some nice ones that don't have rape, i have my eyes on a few of them, but for this one i love the way you're intending to go Aromabish and wouldn't have it any other way, though personally i would prefer it if ALL said scenes were avoidable if you make the right decision or are competent enough at fighting

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes