Weilibuilt

Apr 25, 2018
Might be some of the best character designs & art I have seen on here In a bit, interesting to see how the game itself Is but I am 100% giving it a try

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
I like the art, and the adventure itself is alright. Its actually the sex scenes that annoy me. They're story based, so you don't get to decide what to do or who to do it with. The girls I like aren't there because the other girls need the spotlight, and some of the sex scenes go to positions I'm meh on. An alright game.

Jul 12, 2023
Greg didn't expect an ensuing argument over the differences between Futa/Hermaphrodites while looking for responses to the game.

Game looks good though in Greg's eyes regardless of whatever the old biddies are arguing about up there.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

DDRgenosse

Jul 23, 2019
Futa/Dick Girl argument aside, why do Futa game devs give their characters big dicks/balls but then draw them as if they're female when the thinnest layer of clothing is added? There ain't no way ALL of it is getting pulled back...
Artistic choice. I like it when it seems they tuck the whole thing into their other sex or sheath it like it's a hemipenis with it being inverted in the body, or just magic erection. Tiny or Small but easily concealable flaccid penis contrasted with it's massive errection and girth is also a charm in itself that artists like to convey. Could also be used for comical purposes like Magical girl pulling 20inch naval cannon from a tiny purse or thin air.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
If you guys are done arguing, I'd like to ask if anyone has a walkthrough or a ssve? Thanks!
Clearly no one played, the whole thread is about whether or not Ball(s) is life.

Also, I doubt it. This game is a bunch of choose your own adventure, can't even tell what the best route is tbh. It's a bunch of rewinding for sure. I still haven't found the ballsacks everoyone was complaining about in previews

• Haha
Reactions: AlkalinePower

AlkalinePower

Dec 28, 2021
Clearly no one played, the whole thread is about whether or not Ball(s) is life.

Also, I doubt it. This game is a bunch of choose your own adventure, can't even tell what the best route is tbh. It's a bunch of rewinding for sure. I still haven't found the ballsacks everoyone was complaining about in previews

Well, I just wanted to ask cause I keep running into this error.

Reactions: leechurch

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
So does this game have decent "futa" x female content? Not a fan of futa x futa, so I don't know if this is a game for me.

And yes to bulges, that picture is just confusing, unless she is wearing magic underwear.

Reactions: Nessiah and Escuro

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
So does this game have decent "futa" x female content? Not a fan of futa x futa, so I don't know if this is a game for me.

And yes to bulges, that picture is just confusing, unless she is wearing magic underwear.
Someone asking the real questions instead of the long winded terminology war which is mostly pointless. Especially if the game has a futa x female focus.

Though ofc the question of futas having a vagina actually does become much more relevant if the content is focused more on futa x futa or male x futa.

So with that said I'll repeat the question again - does this game have a decent enough "futa" x female content? Has anyone played through the game first to discover that much before jumping into the terminology debate.

Also yes bulge erasure is a crime of the highest order.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017
Someone asking the real questions instead of the long winded terminology war which is mostly pointless. Especially if the game has a futa x female focus.

Though ofc the question of futas having a vagina actually does become much more relevant if the content is focused more on futa x futa or male x futa.

So with that said I'll repeat the question again - does this game have a decent enough "futa" x female content? Has anyone played through the game first to discover that much before jumping into the terminology debate.

Also yes bulge erasure is a crime of the highest order.
futa x futa (trans on trans?

skrucha

Apr 20, 2023
Pretty fun, reasonable amount of replayability to find the Golden Route. Replay/Gallery under Extras seems to be broken, not a deal breaker by any means.
Hope the studio's previous two VNs get shared here one day.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I haven't played the game, but it's easy enough to just put the archive.rpa file into an rpa browser. Of the 31 CG I see, 16 have unambiguous futa x futa.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes