3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
That's good but still it all will depend on the admins/staff who take a look at it and they have to decide whether it veers too much into loli territory. My username showcases my stand on the matter but again we shall see what happens, if iti s allowed great cause this is a great looking game with great looking characters

There are some games with the loli tag in the forum and those still remain here and avalaible. If one day this game get that update, doubt it will be removed. As long as the game doesnt full focus in that tag, all is fine I guess.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
There are some games with the loli tag in the forum and those still remain here and avalaible. If one day this game get that update, doubt it will be removed. As long as the game doesnt full focus in that tag, all is fine I guess.
Yeah I know there are, trust me I know all too well that they are. What I'm saying is that even if the characters are described as being over 18, if someone reports this for having really young looking LEGAL lolis it will have to be reviewed and there is a possibility, only a possibility not a guarantee, that it can be removed. You, and other people, are right it most likely won't be just saying there is a chance that is all. I for one hope it doesn't because it looks great just needed to put in my 2 cents is all

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this could be good..interesting story..but the use of "frenulum" pisses me off and shows it was translated because no human uses that word in any sexual situation unless they wanna get punched in the face for being an obtuse anal retentive twat...use proper slang thats sexy..UGH.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
this could be good..interesting story..but the use of "frenulum" pisses me off and shows it was translated because no human uses that word in any sexual situation unless they wanna get punched in the face for being an obtuse anal retentive twat...use proper slang thats sexy..UGH.
Imagine if 'Frenulum Play' becomes a thing and they even make a tag for it here on F95 that will be the day, not a good day mind you just the day

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Where is that content? I cant find it. The update is very small.
again please read the post, this is referring to the original Russian version of the game v0.05 that has content that IS NOT ALLOWED on the site so it will not be posted here, the content in reference is not in this current English translated version of the game that the developer is working on

EDIT: once the English version of the game catches up with the native language version of the game it will be reviewed to see whether or not it is allowed on the site and if it keeps the content that is currently on the native release of the game (and NOT in this initial English release of the game) then it will not be allowed here. As it stands the version on the site right now is a sort-of English translation 'remake' of the original version, since the developer states on his Patreon that he is cleaning up some art assets and writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The art is good. As for the loli content:
Adult-only material! You have to be at least 18 years old to play this game. All characters in this game are over 18 years old (those who are depicted as going to school have been failing their exams multiple times and repeating the same year)...
I was sure this would be breaking the rules, but now that the dev went and cleared things up everything seems perfectly fine :D

(It's just a dumb joke, couldn't resist. You at least have to admit that they're a bit more creative with the disclaimer than the norm)

Jan 15, 2018
saw the wahmen with the titties on the left and was like this is my kinda art
shame these fuck faces went full on loli
*spit*
*spit*
*spit* now i cant enjoy me some big ass anime tiddies

btw im not really being 100% serious
i am curious though would it be alright if the update was uploaded but you deleted all the loli pics
so itd just give you the missing pic error?
i mean technically the questionable content would be gone right? riiiiiight?

Reactions: gravemonster174
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes