• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i had to lol over the line,
nathan, aware of the rules on patreon, put his underwear on.... hahahahahahahahaha
note i'm not talking about the other version, just that one line cuz it was funny.

• Haha
Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Really digging the MILFs a whole lot.
Regarding the loli issue, maybe the MC can raise the girls as a fatherly figure and only bone them when they reach legal age before he dissapears or something like that?
That way we can get some nsfw content when they are young plus it could develop some interesting electra complex situation.
You know, the"you remind me of someone I cherised" kind of scenario.

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Really digging the MILFs a whole lot.
Regarding the loli issue, maybe the MC can raise the girls as a fatherly figure and only bone them when they reach legal age before he dissapears or something like that?
That way we can get some nsfw content when they are young plus it could develop some interesting electra complex situation.
You know, the"you remind me of someone I cherised" kind of scenario.
Its already been written, This is a translation of an existing game, which is at v.05

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 443244

This includes linking to said content. This rule is not up for discussion, so stop bringing it up.
My apologies; I just wasn't aware of the specifics of the rule, like whether someone could talk about it without linking, allusions to other sites, etc. Which I hope is possible, but considering the guy merely mentioning his translation got deleted... Which IMO is a bit over the top, as he didn't even say where it was, he just asked for permission to bring it in.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
If mods have a special subforum, i think this thread should be hidden there until further developments show the path the boys behind project2 want to take. it invites too many... eyes and words.

Fuzzypanda13378

Mar 15, 2019
Gave the origional game a try. it's not a 3D game so there is that. Also the orgional game, it's alot of content through out so half the game is pretty much on the chopping block. Probably should be taken down as a whole, it's not like they are making a whole new game, they are just translating it.

• Angry
Reactions: Sole and HoboCop86
Sep 29, 2017
I typically use the topic posts to figure out whether to give the game ago or not, but all I can glean from this discussion is whether rule 7 is going to be in effect or not. Anyone have any actual opinions on the gameplay as is right now?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is this still heavely censored? I like the art style of the game but the censorship really bugs me, I feel like I'm missing key parts of the game.

Last edited:

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I typically use the topic posts to figure out whether to give the game ago or not, but all I can glean from this discussion is whether rule 7 is going to be in effect or not. Anyone have any actual opinions on the gameplay as is right now?
The game is really really good but since the creator started translating the game to english and remaking the art he has made sure to cut the content including loli because of Patreons rules. There is a russian version that's currently on 0.5 which has more content and includes the cut loli content. You'll have to search for it yourself though if you wanna play it and it's in russian so. Oh, and the art in the russian version is not as good as in the english version.

Sep 29, 2017
Still not a very good descriptor of what I should be expecting out of this, but at least there's an endorsement here.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes