3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I played the game and found no incest.
Disappointing and misleading tags.
Deleted.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Which one is the aunt? I played the whole content and didn't find any relative. I didn't see the blonde girl that appears in the pics either.

Reactions: Chrislorde

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Which one is the aunt? I played the whole content and didn't find any relative. I didn't see the blonde girl that appears in the pics either.
Anna, the second girl you meet that is crying about her cheating husband; Though you won't see her if you paid attention to Laura
Then there is also time travel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Daveck

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Anna, the second girl you meet that is crying about her cheating husband; Though you won't see her if you paid attention to Laura
Then there is also time travel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, branches I see. I didn't think about that since the story seemed to be pretty linear.
Thank you, I'll play it again.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Xypher

May 1, 2017
What is the actual point of playing this game when the main purpose, a Loli-Dating Teacher Sim, is cut out? This is literally a waste of time and energy on both us and the Developer ...
If you want the untranslated version has the loli content.

Just wish there is a restore content patch for the Eng version. The game feels incomplete without it after checking both versions.

Edit: After reading his blog, GoodTriangle plans to release the translated loli content separately in the future.

Last edited:

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I gotta say, this story is something else intense. I can tell the writer has some sort of sci fi novel type story in his/her head. Best of all, I love how the dialog is so self aware sometimes. Its just great 1579443563276.png

Jul 20, 2017
Huh, doesn't this site have a loli tag? I've seen alot of Loli games on here, I dont know why theres a problem now.
JOKE: Its almost as if the owners of F95 are hypocrites, fearful of big brother taking away their toys. :JOKE
No for real though, it looks like that but part of me knows their trying to "Skirt" by the actual laws and keep things as anti-censorious as possible.....I hope.

....That said the game looks really nice and shockingly well done. Hopefully when its finished it will be GLORIOUS for everyone yeah?

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I would say 50 or 60%, there were 3-5 adult female scenes and 3-6? student scenes.
It sucks seeing art censored. In general I can't even bother with "visual novels" anymore if it doesn't have some fetish or hook.
They are all the same. Even with a lot of them using fetishes they are fairly boring.
We missing that much ? I thought it's just 1 or 2 scene. well damn.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Where is the ntr tag if I'd have known I wouldn't have downloaded it in the first place I was very much looking Martha then the whole mayor thing happens and even if you decide to leave it's heavily implied that it happens so an ntr tag should be posted probably forced as well considering she didn't seem to want it, great art started out with a real interesting story then the Martha mayor thing happened to bad was really liking it good luck to you I'll keep an eye on it just in case it changes damn was hoping to donate and help this game come to fruition but ntr or even some sharing just isn't my thing I mean they were supposed to have some kind of connection guess not she lets whoever do whatever to her oh we'll just my opinion

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Being railroaded with choices presented is a bit insulting. I get you're trying to tell a story with a specific background.
Her commingling suicide even if you ignore the other two women and go to her immediately.

Interesting that you would bring that particular of the intro up.... because in 2 of 3 possible outcomes, Nathan slept with someone else and did not visit Sarah until the morning (when she's already dead), so why would she adress him in the death note - and more importantly, who opened the door for him after buzzing then? Answer, it's a murder - and the killer was probably Greg, who manipulated Nathan in visiting her, to take the blame. Two superiors out of the corporate ladder in one move.

Any thoughts of your own on the rest of the story?

edit: it just crossed my mind that the letter could be adressed to "schoolteacher Nathan" instead of "Nathan the work manager". But i still think Greg has something to do with her death.

i had to lol over the line,
nathan, aware of the rules on patreon, put his underwear on.... hahahahahahahahaha
note i'm not talking about the other version, just that one line cuz it was funny.

Another great is "I need to find out what's alarming me about her when the Loli-content patch comes in, but in the meantime...." ;)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes