3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
anyone who has played the russian version can tell me what the big secret is ?
what is actually happening ? who is he really ?
what is the darkness ? any relevant info...?
would really help me decide whether or not i should look for updates elsewhere or not coz looks like there won't be any updates here.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
GoodTriangle stopped updating russian version coz he needed time to change english one to patreon standard. Anyway, if you want to find latest russian version(which is exactly .05 for now since english one cought up to it and he promised to start updating russian one again when it happens) I guess his will be the easiest way to get it.
Too bad all the russia link has been deleted, so we will never have a chance to play it

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
would really help me decide whether or not i should look for updates elsewhere or not coz looks like there won't be any updates here.
Well storywise you won't get updates before end of march-beggining of april anywhere, coz they just don't exist yet.

Too bad all the russia link has been deleted, so we will never have a chance to play it
Hm... Didn't check the links, guess it leaves only roundabout ways to get it, like

Ankah

Aug 20, 2019
Well storywise you won't get updates before end of march-beggining of april anywhere, coz they just don't exist yet.

Hm... Didn't check the links, guess it leaves only roundabout ways to get it, like
i have this v0.05 russian version, downloaded like in december. i didn't played exactly for be in russian. if u want i can upload in mega and send a pm with link

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
The Martha and mayor scene...
You do realize that Martha is married woman with a child, and technically when she was with mc she was cheating? And well... Story says that she had it going with mayor even before MC appeared, so MC is like third one for her so far by timeline(maybe not even the third). I'm pretty sure it's very hard to comsider this situation as ntr for MC.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
You do realize that Martha is married woman with a child, and technically when she was with mc she was cheating? And well... Story says that she had it going with mayor even before MC appeared, so MC is like third one for her so far by timeline(maybe not even the third). I'm pretty sure it's very hard to comsider this situation as ntr for MC.
It's NTR (Netorare) for husband. As well as Netori, which doesn't get differentiated on most sites.
EDIT: I'm a sick puppy who can't stand something not to be properly capitalised at the start of a sentence.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
It's NTR (Netorare) for husband. As well as Netori, which doesn't get differentiated on most sites.
EDIT: I'm a sick puppy who can't stand something not to be properly capitalised at the start of a sentence.
Yea, it's netorare for husband, but lets face reality, nobody cares about him. MC is the only one who matters and there is no one who is against netori. ;)

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Yea, it's netorare for husband, but lets face reality, nobody cares about him. MC is the only one who matters and there is no one who is against netori. ;)
Yeah, people will care about husband. But I tend to agree with you on netori, though this site still lists netori as NTR, usually.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Yeah, people will care about husband. But I tend to agree with you on netori, though this site still lists netori as NTR, usually.
Not sure how they will care about him, unless he will appear and they could get off at his misery after finding out what became of his wife. Or it doesn't lists it at all(netori), not like it's a problem since nobody is against it(thought it can be problematic for people who are really into this staff to find it).

atkforpk

Jul 4, 2017
I get what you are saying...it's just that for guys like me who absolutely hate anything that even slightly resembles ntr..it's such a disappointment after you get a little invested in the story...or maybe that scene isn't such a big issue for everyone since only one other guy brought that up in this games thread.

Since you brought up the story timeline and everything...Sarah tells the mc that something happened between them the day you went missing like it was something big and hadn't happened before...and then mayor dude says he just recently got to explore her mouth and now he wants to explore something else.

Uhhhh...I mean...I don't know man....that feels pretty ntr to me.

Reactions: pappypop

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
I get what you are saying...it's just that for guys like me who absolutely hate anything that even slightly resembles ntr..it's such a disappointment after you get a little invested in the story...or maybe that scene isn't such a big issue for everyone since only one other guy brought that up in this games thread.

Since you brought up the story timeline and everything...Sarah tells the mc that something happened between them the day you went missing like it was something big and hadn't happened before...and then mayor dude says he just recently got to explore her mouth and now he wants to explore something else.

Uhhhh...I mean...I don't know man....that feels pretty ntr to me.
Actually ntr is a big no for me too, in this game thought I didn't consider this scene as ntr coz there are just not enough closeness to consider Martha as MCs, MC knew her for few days, slept with her once... And well that's it, thought I did find it dissapointing, and as result didn't want to go for the route with her(especially when it included mayor(hate the guy)). But really, she IS married and she didn't say anything about leaving her husband for MC(not like he is around but still), no talk about love, nothing, so I considered it as one-night stand at most.

About timeline, I'm pretty sure it didn't start when MC dissapeared, and when mayor says about mouth, it doesn't mean he didn't do something before. But hey, maybe that part of plot got changed, not sure.

Also the game is pretty heavy when it comes to plot and psychology of characters, no happy staff to see around. One of main problems thought is with younger female characters cut off, and with older ones being very distinctive(dominatrix, Martha and goth reporter) I'm not sure there is much to do currently, didn't check remade version yet.

Reactions: pappypop

atkforpk

Jul 4, 2017
Also the game is pretty heavy when it comes to plot and psychology of characters, no happy staff to see around.
Yeah this game is pretty grim from the beginning

One of main problems thought is with younger female characters cut off, and with older ones being very distinctive(dominatrix, Martha and goth reporter) I'm not sure there is much to do currently, didn't check remade version yet.
Yeah true...I downloaded the Russian version and that has enough scenes to qualify for a version 0.5.

Well this game is not for me. Really good art though. Good luck to the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: jxd and pappypop

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Yeah this game is pretty grim from the beginning

Yeah true...I downloaded the Russian version and that has enough scenes to qualify for a version 0.5.

Well this game is not for me. Really good art though. Good luck to the dev.
This might sound stupid but is there a fully translated version of the Russian one (without all the cuts/changes I mean)?

Reactions: yeg
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes