3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
i have this v0.05 russian version, downloaded like in december. i didn't played exactly for be in russian. if u want i can upload in mega and send a pm with link
What’s the difference between the English & Russian & can you pm me the Russian link?

Last edited:

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
The Russian one has loli content in it, the English one has reworked art in some scenes. And no, sharing links to forbidden content is not allowed on f95zone. You'll have to try and find it yourself.
I thought that might be the case & I meant pm it but nevermind. Any clue to when the next update is?

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Checked out the Russian version. Only vaguely understand what it says but I gotta say, the story makes a lot more sense/plays out a lot smoother with the missing content still in though I get why Patreon are trying to get GoodTriangle to edit it (also turns out there’s been no recent updates ‘Cos of the editing for Patreon’s community standards ((personally I still think Patreon are taking the piss with these crackdowns. Like what’s the point of a platform for artists & creative types to earn a little money from their work if they’re just gonna get banned? Seems very anti-artist/anti-freedom of speech’y/anti-freedom of expression’y if you ask me). Way to contradict themselves ey?

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2018
Checked out the Russian version. Only vaguely understand what it says but I gotta say, the story makes a lot more sense/plays out a lot smoother with the missing content still in though I get why Patreon are trying to get GoodTriangle to edit it (also turns out there’s been no recent updates ‘Cos of the editing for Patreon’s community standards ((personally I still think Patreon are taking the piss with these crackdowns. Like what’s the point of a platform for artists & creative types to earn a little money from their work if they’re just gonna get banned? Seems very anti-artist/anti-freedom of speech’y/anti-freedom of expression’y if you ask me). Way to contradict themselves ey?
He really should leave patreon. There are other platforms for raising money like subscribestar. He was talking about making a patch at some point to restore the missing content.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
New Chapter Expansion? Project2-0.06r_eng-pc
Posted Apr 3 at 10:21am

Looks like a Sophie nurse scene was added along with a Martha scene

Said something about doing a survey later but it just sounds like a character poll

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Could you make a patch that restores the loli content please? So everyone can decide if they want to play with or without loli
No, because (from what I've read) it would be against Rule 7 of this site (underaged characters).

Can someone please direct me to the rules page? I'm on mobile and can't see to locate it.

• Angry
Reactions: jxd and HoboCop86

poseidon3000

May 11, 2018
and in the developer site category, he could not put a link that redirects to a site that allows the loli version

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I am not taken with the graphics. Blurred backgrounds are not great. The models are pretty bad. Story is ok.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Kinda Confusing game o_O So Mc is That man and who is his Sister ?Yellow haired or ? Dev put Intro on game (y)

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Just reading some of the comments this game sounds like a mess. I'm seeing things like "the English version has become a satire on what Patreon and f95 will allow", that there is too much censorship, etc. The art looks good, I would love to hear a couple people's opinions on how the English version of the game is without any comparisons to the "original version" of the game. I personally like Loli content, but f95 has chosen that Rule 7 will never be implemented consistently and fairly, so I never get my hopes up.

Reactions: Grelk

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Just reading some of the comments this game sounds like a mess. I'm seeing things like "the English version has become a satire on what Patreon and f95 will allow", that there is too much censorship, etc. The art looks good, I would love to hear a couple people's opinions on how the English version of the game is without any comparisons to the "original version" of the game. I personally like Loli content, but f95 has chosen that Rule 7 will never be implemented consistently and fairly, so I never get my hopes up.
The English is fine. Good Triangle hired someone else to handle the translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story is a Murder Mystery involving Time Travel... So part of the mystery is figuring out the murder and the time travel :LOL: Hopefully they time jump to a point where you can see Anna without the censorship.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes