3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No kidding. If it was shota this site would be all over allowing it though.
...... this game has shota..... and it was unchanged. Am surprised patreon allowed that one, cause here shota is allowed to an extent, there it is a no no. might have to do with the massive quads the shota kid has in the scene tho.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Don't want to burst your bubble, but from what I remember the dev makes game alone(code, script and art), only other person on the "team" is translator, sooo there will be no patches which will add more content, it's just not realistic for one person to do so much, expecially when he isn't even a full time developer, and isn't making enough money from the game to hire help. Even thought he promised to think about how to solve this problem, it won't happen in near future.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers,can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
I'm on android and need some help. Gan s1 tell me what i need to do with the obb file and why are there 4 installer files?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Apparently Good Triangle put up a $5 character poll on their Patreon Apr 18 at 3:22pm. I'm not sure which ones are available since I'm not a patron.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
New Update 0.07

Doesn't add much. Lina and Sammy get new 1 scene each. This is retroactive so if you saved at the end then start anew.

Reactions: Daveck

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
It's really a moot point for this game in particular, seems the dev had to change for Patreon, but yeah, there doesn't seem to be any interest in any sort of fair/consistent implementation of rule 7.
Let's be honest, it's not like anyone really cares about that rule, and I doubt most of the mods even care about enforcing it. The only reason it exists is because the site might attract attention from the authorities or it might end up on a news site if more loli stuff was uploaded here. The reason shota is allowed is because nobody cares when it's a young guy banging a hot busty milf, not the authorities, not the news (pretty obvious when they have titles like "Female teacher had 'relationships' with young male student" but when genders are reversed the titles are more like "Female student raped by horrible male teacher" or something like that).

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Having played the previous release I don't see why the dev doesn't move away from Patreon. At this point a lot of the content isn't there and it says "Not allowed because of patreon" instead of adjusting or altering the missing content. With it not adding much with this new update I don't see what incentive returning players have to play through it again.

It also needs an NTR tag so that those who are offended by seeing women have sex with other men (not the MC) aren't shocked by that happening. Perhaps Rape as well, since I don't remember it being clear that the Landlady actually wanted to fuck the mayor.

A promising idea with great art but too hindered by Patreon's rules for the game to make sense as it is now.
They made that scene optional with the ability to stop it this time round. Still an NTR tag would be nice since it's there.
Friedrich
Stay > Protect Martha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
All these people complaining about rule 7, and claiming unequal enforcement, but it seems none of them bothered to actually look into the hardline on it.
Rule 7 is specifically to do with those that are prepubescent, whether male or female.
Stuff that's 'iffy' where age isn't defined in the game, is where a moderator or site admin makes a judgement call, and that judgement call occasionally gets reversed or questioned by other site staff.

In the case of this game in particular, going off screenshots shown in this thread, without bothering with further research, the characters in question are so clearly prepubescent it's not even funny.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes