3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Continued Story
Anna Classroom Panty Shot
Gym Storage Room Teacher Student Reverse Cowgirl Scene
Goth Girl Blowjob Scene At Cemetery

Might have missed something but just went through again with 'Ctrl' pressed to make a quick list
So... just the same v0.05 that have been updates a couple days ago? Here I thought developer updates more new content

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
They plan to in next months v0.06 but yep this is v0.05 released on the 25th. The links on the front page here have been updated.
Oh, I'm just confuse myself. I remember only donwload new version but not realize you put new patreon link first before this page be updates, my bad... I download on developer's patreon, not on f95 pages
Sorry, forgive for my misunderstanding

Reactions: masterdragonson

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
In the end shouldn't he have done a bloody patch to make it so the game would be as it was attended (like pretty much all devs) instead of just cutting all the no no stuff u_u
I shall wait a bit before starting playing tho because it will take sometimes before we get to the actual new content i think.... Heck i need to see if a patch will happen or not to add some of the old scenes too.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In the end shouldn't he have done a bloody patch to make it so the game would be as it was attended (like pretty much all devs) instead of just cutting all the no no stuff u_u
I shall wait a bit before starting playing tho because it will take sometimes before we get to the actual new content i think.... Heck i need to see if a patch will happen or not to add some of the old scenes too.
He intend to in the next updates, but still don't know how to delivery to people that interest in it. 50-60% game cut off are not small, so I hope we can get our hand on the patch

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Well, he did say that legal content end in this one and the next 0.06 will expand more with choices... So yeah, 1 more month...
He just said it's the end of the old legal content, not that he was going to start adding new legally gray content. I think he said before that he wants to extend the legal content before committing to any kind of patch.

Reactions: Logan3000x

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
Where would one go for the offical russian one? (if theres even a updated version yet) last i saw was .05 google picks up nothing

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Where would one go for the offical russian one? (if theres even a updated version yet) last i saw was .05 google picks up nothing
GoodTriangle stopped updating russian version coz he needed time to change english one to patreon standard. Anyway, if you want to find latest russian version(which is exactly .05 for now since english one cought up to it and he promised to start updating russian one again when it happens) I guess his will be the easiest way to get it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes