3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
wait is this a loli game yes or no to me it look like it may become time jump to save her sound like love maybe gone back to far bit him got no controll or his mind see that timeline is the only way to save her

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok i seen something about rule 7 it dont know why it was look into it so the site allow some loli as long age is safe like women who look young but over 18 or about to be 18 in a week base off some game i know i play by this site so why loli block here she young so unless we time jump again but into the future we cant be will the caring lady whp dead

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
ok i seen something about rule 7 it dont know why it was look into it so the site allow some loli as long age is safe like women who look young but over 18 or about to be 18 in a week base off some game i know i play by this site so why loli block here she young so unless we time jump again but into the future we cant be will the caring lady whp dead
This is a censored version because the original Russian version breaks rule 7. What that does to the plot, I have no idea because I've never played a version I can understand, only the Russian.

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
Nevertheless, I'll keep an eye on the thread. I'm not interested enough to seek the russian language version, but once the english version updates a bit I'll seek it out (Or hopefully one of you kind souls PMs it to me). It's a shame about the ban on loli games, especially given the lack of them, but I understand it is easier from a legal perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hybris

the_jokester

Oct 20, 2017
I find it funny that this site has it's own game (Behind the Dune) which has loli content in it (admittedly I'v never played to see if it's true but it is tagged as such) (as well as a bunch of other games here). But I respect the wishes of the creator if that is what they chose to do.

Reactions: Grelk and Dr-Stone

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
The whole English translation seems like an entire parody of the game to accommodate F95zone and Patreon. Just reading the lines makes me wonder how passive aggressive the writer became just to have the game on Patreon. Cutting all the content might make it accepted by the platform, but it just guts the original story.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Being railroaded with choices presented is a bit insulting. I get you're trying to tell a story with a specific background.
Her commingling suicide even if you ignore the other two women and go to her immediately.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I see the incest tag and what look like a 8 year old cartoon girl in the banner, I hope this doesn't get weird.
This is covered in the thread, but short version - yes it did get 'weird' in the original Russian version chapter 0.05. That content is not included in any of the links from the first post and the moderators are keeping an eye on new versions as they come out.

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
What was that situation with Martha? It seemed like coercion or blackmail. Now, I'm not a fan of that type of content so I deleted the game. Perhaps someone could clarify and have it tagged so other softskins like me don't have to play it ;-)

irrimn

Jun 8, 2017
there is no chapter 5
even in patreon
last is 4
u Ok? xD
The game version 0.05 was released in Russian before the English translation version was available. It's not on Patreon due to the game's content violating their TOS. So you can't find it here or there, but it is still available in other places if you look for it.

It even says on the Patreon page, "
P.S.:
I've been working on this game for over a year, so in my native language version 0.05 is already available. But since I'm a beginner artist, my skills improve quickly so I plan to replace some old drawings while the translation is being completed, as well as add new ones and work on making everything look similar in style.
"

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes