1. リストNEWアイコン追加
2. 解体機能追加
3. ミニマップアイコンカメラ移動機能追加
4. 簡単チュートリアル追加
5. その他
Translation (by me):
1. Added new icons for lists.
2. Added dismantling function/room.
3. Added ability to move camera through the minimap.
4. Added simple tutorial.
5. Etc.

Reactions: rKnight

Josh1514

Sep 1, 2020
Help, am I doing something wrong? It seems that it is the first version, when I enter the game only this appears, neither the tutorials work for me nor do I have more construction options, check to see if the correct version will be downloaded or is the link wrong? Captura de pantalla 2024-05-04 070353.png Captura de pantalla 2024-05-04 070408.png Captura de pantalla 2024-05-04 070441.png Captura de pantalla 2024-05-04 065725.png

Oct 15, 2022
Help, am I doing something wrong? It seems that it is the first version, when I enter the game only this appears, neither the tutorials work for me nor do I have more construction options, check to see if the correct version will be downloaded or is the link wrong? View attachment 3601982 View attachment 3601983 View attachment 3601985 View attachment 3601980
it seems allrigth. I have the same functionality in v0.2.1.0. It's early build, changes can be significant from ver to ver

Reactions: Josh1514

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Translation (by me):
1. Added new icons for lists.
2. Added dismantling function/room.
3. Added ability to move camera through the minimap.
4. Added simple tutorial.
5. Etc.
After playing the new version, I'd say these translations need fixing:
1. Added "new" icons for lists - now you can tell which goblins are new, and which lists have new icons.
2. Added ability to remove rooms.

Tutorial will happen when you first access some elements of the interface, but you can also see it in the menu when you are playing the game (but not in the title screen).

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023
Hi, I get 24 'Font doesn't exist/Can't load font face' errors when trying to run the game. Do you guys have a solution for that?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, I get 24 'Font doesn't exist/Can't load font face' errors when trying to run the game. Do you guys have a solution for that?
Sounds like a bad path. Either the extraction was botched or you extracted to a path that the game can't access. Move to a directory with a simple path and try again; A-Z only, e.g. X:\Games\ProjectR.

Reactions: Stall0

K1llaz

Feb 21, 2020
Really liking the direction this new game is going, hopefully once they have the core mechanics down they will start adding in more varieties of monsters etc

Reactions: TheUberstuff

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
Latest version is really fun, despite lacking almost all functionality. I'm looking forward to every update now, I wish they dropped more often.

Elena0903

Formerly 'asdfzu008'
Sep 3, 2021
is there a uncensored?
Hiii. The upload for the previous version was uncensored if I remember correctly. I guess it was done by someone in the community that altered the official version before uploading it here. In that case they might be so kind as to put in that work again modifying the most recent versions if they see fit and have time. I hope there will be more uncensored versions to come, but I know just as much as you do. Just figured maybe it would be nice knowing how it was for version 0.2.0 to give some hope in that regard. Hope this helped a little bit at least :)

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hiii. The upload for the previous version was uncensored if I remember correctly. I guess it was done by someone in the community that altered the official version before uploading it here. In that case they might be so kind as to put in that work again modifying the most recent versions if they see fit and have time. I hope there will be more uncensored versions to come, but I know just as much as you do. Just figured maybe it would be nice knowing how it was for version 0.2.0 to give some hope in that regard. Hope this helped a little bit at least :)
*Cries in lack of time to work on this one*

I used MBM sprites to "kinda" replicate uncensored assets. New art style is a bit different, so it's an approximate version of edit.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes