WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Update :) No demo yet. But it's getting there.

ProjectR@ Announcement: Ver0.2 update date announcement

View attachment 3534516

It has been a while.
As previously announced, we would like to inform you of the update date for the next version 0.2.
The update date for version 0.2 is scheduled for late April to early May. We are currently working on that.
Thank you to everyone who has been waiting.

Source:
I wonder how the resources in the top right will work.

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Update :) No demo yet. But it's getting there.

ProjectR@ Announcement: Ver0.2 update date announcement

It has been a while.
As previously announced, we would like to inform you of the update date for the next version 0.2.
The update date for version 0.2 is scheduled for late April to early May. We are currently working on that.
Thank you to everyone who has been waiting.

Source:
I like that we catch the girls now, attacking town/cities where they are on the defensive side is also good, for the purpose of catching specific girl types too.
Hope the game will still have a difficulty settings, this kind of gameplay are good when the enemy does not die off too quickly specially late game when your army have become OP and nothing is a challenge anymore.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
we got an update in ci-en, they will release a new version at the end of April

"It has been a while.
We are currently working on background work on the territory.
In addition, we are also working on the necessary animation and system work.
We aim to provide a testable demo version by the end of April.
We apologize to everyone who has been waiting for a long time since the last version. We will definitely publish it by the promised date."
Oh, looks like either the prequel or sequel; Eg. Owner before the blonde bought it or continuing from Rune's ending

Reactions: flannan

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017

"This version changes from the previous turn-based strategy system to a real-time defense format and is intended as a test version.
Added general human characters
Since the update was earlier than planned, the tutorial and sound adjustments are not yet complete. We will add and update this part as soon as possible."

They also have some issues with payments, so that's unfortunate.

Nov 9, 2022
It should have been illegal for payment processors to do this sort of stuff. Hopefully things work out before Shimoneta becomes a reality.
Anyways, for the current build there I haven't encountered any bugs so far aside from an infant goblin turning into a regular one when the slave its nursing from tries to birth, some goblins registering as 2 units, or melee units ignoring archers until they return to their post, and while there isn't much content I get the direction devs are going for and I think it can be worked into something pretty solid gameplay-wise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FluffyRaKu

Jan 2, 2023
While there's obviously some rough edges, as you would expect from a very early alpha build, I quite enjoy the basic concept of the game. Definitely looking forward to once they get a good selection of monsters and slaves to breed with, not to mention the possible avenues for experimentation that could come with these kind of mechanics.

From playing this demo though, I wasn't able to find the nuns to capture/breed. I can see their art assets in the game files, but are they just completely dummied out for this version or am I just missing some mechanic on how to attract them?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
It should have been illegal for payment processors to do this sort of stuff. Hopefully things work out before Shimoneta becomes a reality.
Anyways, for the current build there I haven't encountered any bugs so far aside from an infant goblin turning into a regular one when the slave its nursing from tries to birth, some goblins registering as 2 units, or melee units ignoring archers until they return to their post, and while there isn't much content I get the direction devs are going for and I think it can be worked into something pretty solid gameplay-wise.

I didn't see any stat changes after births, so being able to improve your army via breeding would be nice. Everyone just kind of kept the same stats unless I was missing something?

Aug 8, 2020
This is an extremely barebones. HOWEVER! They manage to get the core gameplay loop done though which so far is:
Breed > Defend > Capture > Breed
At that point they can build off there, honestly quite interested on which direction they're going to take.

We are missing depravity and genetics in this build though. No stat changes when breeding the goblins with higher stats women. And the fact that the slaves have their own deployment points can be assume that once they reach a certain level of depravity we can deploy them for defenses too.

Overall I'm looking forward to what TeamApplePie has in store for us next. This is shaping up to be real promising.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The birth seems to happen after push of "birth" button, but sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. Has anybody figured what is the difference?

I didn't see any stat changes after births, so being able to improve your army via breeding would be nice. Everyone just kind of kept the same stats unless I was missing something?
They are just rare "boss" opponents. I think I had 1 of them so far, around 10th day.
Since the game doesn't seem to have much heredity at the moment, all she does, is allow you to breed white-skinned goblins.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
uhhh, I can't figure out how to defend the base. I try to move the goblins up to the door that is being attacked but it says like no seat/chair or something.... any help would be greatly appreciated.

pirollo

May 2, 2017
uhhh, I can't figure out how to defend the base. I try to move the goblins up to the door that is being attacked but it says like no seat/chair or something.... any help would be greatly appreciated.
You have to put your goblins close to the defensive barricade's woods.
testR.jpg
For a maximum of 10/10 "placing points"
Bait goblin: 1/10 place points
Archer goblin: 2/10 place points

For now, it has only this 2 units and, as the others said, the stats are always the same.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes