Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
So we just play as a dude who sends girls to get impregnated?
Apperently, you will be a shouta who commands/partners with (?) the succubus (from Monster Black Market) and she'll be your main chick. The other are just slaves you capture with your monsters.

Reactions: bluemorpho99

gx6060

Aug 26, 2017
gotta place goblins at the entrance to defend against enemy waves, red arrows show which way enemies come from, it starts about half a day before they appear
yeah i know how to play, 1 day 2 attakers , 2 day 3 attakers , goblins dont breed so fast

also u too got those bug in milkin chamber?

Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
yeah i know how to play, 1 day 2 attakers , 2 day 3 attakers , goblins dont breed so fast

also u too got those bug in milkin chamber?
Archers seem to be op in defending, breed archer with girl and put a second one on the tower. After certain wave (3-d i think?) there will be female archers on the enemy team, if you breed those with your archers there seems to be higher (guaranteed?) chance to get more archers.
If the game just games over you after day 2 for no reason then it's a bug, maybe download it again and delete the save? in localLow/TeamApplePie

Reactions: Eudaldigo

gx6060

Aug 26, 2017
Archers seem to be op in defending, breed archer with girl and put a second one on the tower. After certain wave (3-d i think?) there will be female archers on the enemy team, if you breed those with your archers there seems to be higher (guaranteed?) chance to get more archers.
If the game just games over you after day 2 for no reason then it's a bug, maybe download it again and delete the save? in localLow/TeamApplePie
yeah , clearing saves solve the problem thx mate

Reactions: Xypster

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Ugh, really needs a tutorial. Like didn't know you needed to click the heart to birth the gobs.
Seems kinda neat, but liked the prior one better.

Hmm the basic game-play loop seems to be pretty nice. Better then the one we had in the previous demo. I still want to see how the breeding aspect will go. Breeding better monsters and slaves was a big part of the previous game. I want to see how stats will improve over each generation. Quality of life improvements will need to be made as needing to hold down the fast forward button to advance time is annoying at the start. I liked the ability to pick different speed increases in the other game. The interface for choosing the slaves and goblins in storage also needs improvement. At least being able to sort them by different aspect would make the menus better. A toggle to switch off/on/ or only an any units already on deployed from the slave and goblin interface would also make things easier to manage.
Deployment of units at certain spots also could use some work on the interface. Maybe when you click and hold on a goblin you can see how many more can be deployed at the spot for defense. It is not intuitive to know that the towers can only hold one goblin archer.
Ditto, wish they'd add onto the old game rather than make a whole new one.
Like, the breeding mechanics were there already, coulda just added equipment [weapon/armor/etc] and raiding/expeditions/etc for new unlocks [instead of buying] & replaced the brothel with treat and fort building. -- Coulda even added/changed the traits/stats like what the mods do.

Reactions: DADDDAAA

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Cannot believe after 20 pages THE question is nowhere to be read...
Is there an android version somewhere?

• Angry
Reactions: Mee&Mee

Coolaboi

Jul 11, 2019
Brothers, I don't know if the first demo had the stages for the pregnancy, but hot DAMN it does now and it's glorious!
AND!!!
Cumflation is calculated WITH the stage of pregnancy, man, if there'll be multiplets too, it's going to be one of those masterful ball-wringers for sure.
I do appreciate the fact that programming visually accurate pregnancy mechanics is like untangling entanglement theory with the spaghetti-monster's code. Kudos to the devs for being meticulous enough to include such fine details.

bluemorpho99

May 30, 2018
welp i dont mind with shota, its been a long time since the last time i had a good game with shota mc.
but its nice that we would get the adult mc ver anyway
still win for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Cidoo
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes