DKliger

Sep 28, 2019
*quickly looks at the dliste page* ohh so thats why it gave me black market vibes, is from the same group....interesting

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I haven't played this game yet, but from the screenshots and tags I can see that it has a "BlackMarket" vibe. Personally, I'm a huge fan of Black Market and I'd love to see its continuation, so I'll definitely be watching this topic closely.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I haven't played this game yet, but from the screenshots and tags I can see that it has a "BlackMarket" vibe. Personally, I'm a huge fan of Black Market and I'd love to see its continuation, so I'll definitely be watching this topic closely.
As the game above you noted, it's the same devs. I liked Black Market way more than I ever expected to, so I'm eager for their next game. Hope they add a bunch of new monsters variants though.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
And I played. It's a pity that the tags also include tags that are not in the game yet and it is not known when they will be.

Weebling

Dec 31, 2020
When you save the game and it makes it version 2.00 but it cannot be loaded because it says it requires 2.01. I hope there is a fix soon.

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Can make 100% male monsters but can't make a player that is 50% or 100% furry or monster girl.
Only generic humans or elves.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Game is stuck on "Spine 133/112" loading screen and doesn't load any further.
How can I fix it?
For me, forcibly closing the game and loading it again helped.

Cannot believe after 20 pages THE question is nowhere to be read...
Is there an android version somewhere?
At the moment, the game barely supports PC. Compatibility with other platforms doesn't seem to be considered yet.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
uhm, "tower defense" style... personally speaking I find this type of game boring, the primary concept seemed to consist in conquering cities and capturing victims to use them to increase the army.
A strategic one is more up my alley.
Let's see how the project evolves.

Speaking of the animations, they always seem to be of good quality, MBM in fact has excellent animations even if a little limited in variety.

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
MBM's whole UI is insanely good. It's rare to see that level of polish in even mainstream games.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
i got the hang of the game and really enjoyed it, but I wished they gave a tutorial as I was quite confused in the beginning

FluffyRaKu

Jan 2, 2023
Something else to note is that the game also exposes a lot more of the scripts, stats and graphics in unpacked form. I don't know if these parts are going to stay like this through development, but for now it means that it is far easier to make mods than it was for MBM.

erixstyle79

Aug 30, 2021
uhm, "tower defense" style... personally speaking I find this type of game boring, the primary concept seemed to consist in conquering cities and capturing victims to use them to increase the army.
A strategic one is more up my alley.
Let's see how the project evolves.

Speaking of the animations, they always seem to be of good quality, MBM in fact has excellent animations even if a little limited in variety.
I'm in the same boat, but these pregnancy mechanics are real nice. I'd kind of like to see them backported to MbM (never going to happen but a man can dream.)

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I hope the faires come back bc this is alot of clicking... also hope there is something to do with the girls other than feed to goblins as I have lines of girls outside bc I dont need em.

Reactions: flannan and Xypster
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes