flannan

Dec 15, 2022
is this the third remake or am i suffering from the mandella effect? i recall at one point the demon girl was on the bed with the protag,l the occult basement with the demon girl and now this with the crystal or am i remembering some very similar spinoff/copycat game?
There is this game, and there is the authors' previous work, Monster Black Market. I do not know of any third game that's quite like these two visually, but if you know any, I'd like to play it.
One of the earlier versions may have had Rune reading a book to shota protagonist on the top floor.

Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
Theoretically. If you can get different stats on the goblin and woman each and breed their combined offspring with the other stats you want, eventually they'll yield a baby with everything. But realistically you would only need damage, health and maybe crit and conception.
No, I meant what is the maximum amount of traits that I could get, cause right now my goblin had 5 positive traits, but when being bred with a woman with 3 other positive traits, some of the children had different positive traits. I want to know the count of positive traits that I could get.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Hopefully the oni girls next patcch are good bc I am getting killed so fast right now.
That and a feature to remove useless girls. I do not want ones with negative stats ruining my gobs.

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
Hopefully the oni girls next patcch are good bc I am getting killed so fast right now.
That and a feature to remove useless girls. I do not want ones with negative stats ruining my gobs.
you can right click on girls to move them into inventory system but would be nice if there was something could do captured people besides just breeding them maybe use them as food or offerings to dark gods or something.

maybe they could add a offering mode to dark gods that can allow you to then gain power to transmute humans into demons then they could add male and female invaders specially if you could also use them as food.

Reactions: Tharabas

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Idk about Oni girls, but if they're Orc, they should be Orcs beforehand before having some kind of evolution tree.
Also, you probably can "use" useless girls as "Meat Shield". Just drag them to defense spot like you drag the Gobs by their rod or Shortstacks by their nips.

-----------

I searched keywords:-
-Watchtower
-Watch Tower
-Tower
-Upper
-Guard

...and it seems like nobody mentioned it. So I'll leave this just in case...
We can place the 1 unit on the tower top of defense base, ofc, should be a ranged one, or better, a shortstack. Since I haven't get any Shortstack with clubs or spears: only Cbows, probably its the only Shortstack version now.
However we have drag them manually to that spot, since placing them units in party slot or just dragging them to the defense spot won't do, ofc, its using the same deployed limit as the one on below.

Apparently, doing this "seemingly" increases any "attack" related traits for the placed unit temporary as long as they're on that spot.
Unfortunately, I have no confirmation, but I do keep getting crits and longer attack reach by just using the "unmodified" shortstack.

PS:, I believe the additional + on "Party" management might be for the upcoming raid feature. Honestly, I can't wait for that.

Last edited:

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
anyone know what that icon with the two axes mean? i click it but nothing happens
might be for the upcoming raid feature.
Because before it went back to MBM-like, the earliest version had that feature; No, its Players units that would raid villages or dungeons, not the same one like waves we've been getting.
However, it was unpolished, and probably in-development right now as we "speak".

Btw, nobody have news on how to use "Custom Scripts" folder yet?

Last edited:

HimerosWhims

Mar 22, 2018
how are people making it past day 2? let alone you can't seem to really start a new game nor heal the goblins so...
You can breed girls with your MC in the beds above to make more slaves and once the goblins have done their business below you put them on the wall they need to defend. Nothing really beyond that is needed to get your early game snowballing

I can't wait to see where this develops. The gameplay I could easily see develop into a real gem. The visuals much likeBlack Market are fantastic aswell. If you are seeing this dev, your A1 keep it up

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes