TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Hi, Guys!
Developerです。

Thank you for reporting the bug.
Most of the critical bugs have been discovered here.

Many changes are planned.
It won't be just about playing defense.
Hey there! The game looks really promising however I don't play (and support) censored games on principle. Will there be an uncensored version sometime in the future? Thank you for your feedback in advance, have a nice day! :)

hywellian

Jul 3, 2024
Hey there! The game looks really promising however I don't play (and support) censored games on principle. Will there be an uncensored version sometime in the future? Thank you for your feedback in advance, have a nice day! :)
They put out an uncensored patch for their last game on twitter after it was fully released. Presumably they'll do it here as well.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
By the way, what lvl of Meme Lord you need to be to reply with gif and how? :p
Press CTRL+P or click the button [Insert Image], a small window will open up and two more buttons on the top right of that small window will show up, so either upload your own gif or copy paste the gif URL that you want to post. Only a few trusted sites are allowed like Giphy and etc. Have fun.

EDIT:

Screenshot (119).png Screenshot (120).png Screenshot (121).png

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

Samiambutagain

Oct 2, 2022
Hi. If I may I'd like to share some thoughts about what might be neat, and feel free to ignore these.
-For the avatar character, a top/bottom system that increases odds of a human/monmusu respectively. Doesn't need different animation, just to tweak the odds slightly, as well as enhancable breeding stats.
-For the Women/Monmusu, togglable messiness and inflation. I like the idea of the inflation lingering even if not having sex, but also being able to turn it off if you don't like it. Also, an animation like the monsters when giving birth with the avatar. The monsters have it so the monmusu could too.
-in general, if both parents have a Stat, it should have an increased chance of passing down. The idea of getting super-powered monsters is cool, but getting more than two stats on one Human/Monster is too RNG dependent. All in all, loving the game and looking forward to more! Thank you!

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I would like to do a new game. Also, can you make it possible to do a male-only run? Like I use the MC for the only breeding. Any males that get born get sent to the battle lines. If so can there be a way for the MC to be powered up so they can give strong kids?

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
How the hell do you even get past day 3? I have knocked up the girls, but it takes ages before I will see the results, in the meantime my archer does the best he can, but I lose the other 3 goblins after fighting the other raiding parties. Up to now I have 8 girls bred, 1 human and 7 goblin, 2 of which could be archers. The human male doesn't even fight, what a dick. So! Any suggestions?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
How the hell do you even get past day 3? I have knocked up the girls, but it takes ages before I will see the results, in the meantime my archer does the best he can, but I lose the other 3 goblins after fighting the other raiding parties. Up to now I have 8 girls bred, 1 human and 7 goblin, 2 of which could be archers. The human male doesn't even fight, what a dick. So! Any suggestions?
level up said human? idk.

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
All I can say is that if you see good genes (female), pair it with good genes (goblin male). Also MC is basically there to just copy/paste the female genes so that you can get more humans that carry the same genes. Pairing them with goblins that have the same genes/boosts will have a chance to double the value of the gene. But technically I just got through to day 6 by sheer numbers alone. have the goblins breed so much that the dead can be replaced in a heart beat while saving the strong ones for the later waves. which ended up with me having so many prisoners that I need to dispose...

Reactions: flannan

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I was playing the game and noticed the Short Stack goblins are marked as the melee character class and not the archer character class since they use cross-bows.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes