Jan 30, 2023
ProjectR_Data\StreamingAssets\character\sister
ProjectR_Data\StreamingAssets\character\woman
??.Character Editor Change I did it
GAME play
sister or woman (party) mouse drag
game save ->game end-> Character Take it back to basics "Type": "Monmusu", ----> Type": "Slave", save~
Okay, i tried playing around a bit
"Type": "Monmusu" ===> cant have both type, default back to slave :unsure:
"Type": "Slave"
Stockade
"DeploymentCap": 20,
All character
"DeploymentCost": [1],
All basic stuff, but i dont see where can i play with skin color, and a quick look through MBM files mean i cant just copy paste file over here. I dont know much about computer btw, just basics. :whistle:
Anyone gonna step in and show the rest of us how to do stuff?? :geek:

Jan 18, 2023
Hi, Guys!
Developerです。

Thank you for reporting the bug.
Most of the critical bugs have been discovered here.

Many changes are planned.
It won't be just about playing defense.
hey dev, i like your work so much, that even after downloading them from here i bought some copies from DL. Do you know about the genetical mods of Monster Black Market?? there are plans to update MBM in the future??

Reactions: boboverlord

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Okay, so I got tips for inventory management, which I only managed to figure out this late...

Here is how I currently doing it.
-1st of all, before the end of day 1, SAVE your game, do it before the red arrows for incoming waves disappear.
-Once the girls defeated, DO NOT QUICKLY grab them. Click on them to see their traits, from here, only drag the ones you want.
-For those you don't want(Probably bad traits), just Right-Click them on their spot.(Yes, remember Player vanished due to Right-Click? It works.) *Poof, and they're removed from the game entirely.
-If there are none of them you find fancy. Just Load the saved game, the wave will then re-roll.(As long as the save had the Arrow blinking, still.)
-Babies you don't want? Leave them to death. Cuz we're evil, nuff said.

PS: Specifically, I only used 6 [Breeding Room]s and 4 [Lactation Room]s, focusing Atk, Health, 3 each. If there were both(Atk and Hlth) included, I'll make it 2 each. Also, I tend to make copies of the captured one before cultivating.
For conception chances, again, I used [Save & Load], since X-Ray helped. Need to keep in mind on may things though...

• Haha
Reactions: Kod2222 and flannan

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
-For those you don't want(Probably bad traits), just Right-Click them on their spot.(Yes, remember Player vanished due to Right-Click? It works.) *Poof, and they're removed from the game entirely.

just Right-Click them
and they're removed from the game

just Right-Click them

just Right-Click them
I'm just going to go bang my head into a wall for the next half hour.

Samiambutagain

Oct 2, 2022
Okay, so I got tips for inventory management, which I only managed to figure out this late...

-1st of all, before the end of day 1, SAVE your game, do it before the red arrows for incoming waves disappear.
-Once the girls defeated, DO NOT QUICKLY grab them. Click on them to see their traits, from here, only drag the ones you want.
-If there are none of them you find fancy. Just Load the saved game, the wave will then re-roll.(As long as the save had the Arrow blinking, still.)

PS: Specifically, I only used 6 [Breeding Room]s and 4 [Lactation Room]s, focusing Atk, Health, 3 each. If there were both(Atk and Hlth) included, I'll make it 2 each. Also, I tend to make copies of the captured one before cultivating.
For conception chances, again, I used [Save & Load], since X-Ray helped. Need to keep in mind on may things though...
If I can add a few things, Right clicking a defeated slave doesn't despawn them, it just stores them on the spot.
As for strats, the four best stats in the game are Damage, Health, Fetal Growth Time, and Sex Speed, and it's not even close, imo. Health and Damage are obvious, Fetal Growth Time means faster births, Sex Time means more pregnancies, better than conception chance imo.
Crits are irrelevant if you kill everything in one hit, same applies to knock back resistance.

Reactions: flannan

Samiambutagain

Oct 2, 2022
If I can add a few things, Right clicking a defeated slave doesn't despawn them, it just stores them on the spot.
As for strats, the four best stats in the game are Damage, Health, Fetal Growth Time, and Sex Speed, and it's not even close, imo. Health and Damage are obvious, Fetal Growth Time means faster births, Sex Time means more pregnancies, better than conception chance imo.
Crits are irrelevant if you kill everything in one hit, same applies to knock back resistance.
The first wave should result in a slave with at least +3 in HP. If you get Damage in the same range, all the better. Once you get an HP+ stat, immediately pair the HP+ with a Melee Goblin, since they are gonna soak the majority of the attacks. Meanwhile keep at least two archers and two clubbers breeding outside of your stat chains to ensure you always have bodies to defend the base.
Once a woman is pregnant, you can send the father to defend the base in a pinch.
When a woman has birthed an improved goblin, immediately stop the breeding of the two until the higher quality Goblin is grown, then repeat with the improved Goblin.
If you get a Shortstack with a higher stat than the mother, keep it and breed a new mother out of it, then replace the previous one.
Damage should go to the archers since they don't need to worry about survival as much since the health goblins take all of the punishment for them.
As your goblins get better and better stats, you will cycle out the weaker ones with the stronger ones until you can just autopilot.
You can combine them after they get satisfactorily high, but if your goal is to have a viewing gallery, that's all you need really.
As for me personally around 500-1000 attack and 1000-2000 HP will make you practically immortal.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021

R U FUCKING KIDDING ME WE HAVE BEEN COMPLAING ABOUT THE BLOAT THIS WHOLE TIME WHEN WE COULD RIGHT CLICK TO SOLVE THE ISSUE?! FUCK ME! ...I feel so fucking dumb that i have not tried right clicking

SF155

Apr 1, 2021
There is a need to spend those trash goblin. There is too many goblin. I can't keep the rythm. And the management system is not helping. I tried to keep my best goblin in a team, but as soon i let them breed, they disappear. We can speed the time, but it will be nice if sometime we can stop the time. Also, if possible, adjust the max dezoom. we can't keep in sight the important place. I've played goblin burrow. And even if they were thousand goblins, I could keep track of them. There, I can't.

SF155

Apr 1, 2021
When i said spend the trash goblin, I wanted to talk about a method to kill them easily. The ennemy wave take time and don't kill so much goblin. So we need another method. Like a trash bin

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
No. All MC's children are women. Some are shortstack women, the rest are human women. And you aren't supposed to put women into battle (but apparently it can be done).

Baby growth from conception to birth should take about half a day. Which should allow you to brute-force defenses with sheer numbers until about day 7.
Note that once a fetus appears in the woman's womb, you can move the goblin to the next woman to increase their numbers quickly. And then you can move the goblin to the front lines in time for end-of-the-day battle.
If you want to last longer, capture women with good stat bonuses, and use them to breed superior goblins through super-incest (meaning the woman gets to be a mother to 3+ generations of goblins). Sometimes this breeding program will produce superior shortstacks, breed them with the MC to produce superior women, and that's when your breeding program will really get rolling.
Well I am hoping it can be something that is done which is why I stated "if Possible" so that way it might get a feature.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I cant seem to defeat the female priestess, her two archers insta kills my goblins and everytime I try to damage them the damn priestess cure them COMPELTELY

The curve of dificulty is absurd. I need like 10 goblins to defeat 3 humans and now they attack from both sides

Not to mention managing the breeding at the same time they destroy your fucking doors (and you lack the ability to repair them)

Is a fun game and have a good future if OP adress all these stuff

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes