Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.2.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
How do you access the new Sandbox mode ?

Or is this update nothing more then showing the appartment map ? Because after the game progresses to "get outside" there is nothing more to do. Can´t interact with Melody either.

Edit: Skimming thorugh the Thread I ve read about scenes with the goddess (footjob). How do you aceess those ?

Last edited:

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
Man... I want to like this game I really do but in its current state it's just not enjoyable. First of all I get like screen tearing all over the place tried everything i could in the settings just give me damn vsync.. Cant even bring myself to playing it fully please fix this game since the idea of it is something I reeeeaaaalllly want to play!

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
does anyone know how to run this on linux?
here's a couple reddit posts that might help you on that

here's unreal's info on it (what I could find at least, though it's to do with development on linux, still might be somewhat helpful)

here's a version of unreal for linux (probably it's from them afterall, though you need an epic games account and unbutu 22.04 64bit and 60gb free space)

hope one of these helps you

Reactions: tplama

Robomundy

Jul 18, 2017
Wow this game is buggy as hell. The amount of times Melody just stood in place or the game flat out not progressing is astounding. Even when I finally got to the sandbox I was disappointed. No sound what so ever and no different camera angles.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
This is what I don't get. There is a whole lot of beating around the bush here when most people just probably want to get to the point and fuck Melody. The whole game could have focused on that single aspect and it would have been golden.
I mean, I do understand SOME people want a story for something to be engaging. Fine, that's fair - I'll give them that. But come on, let those of us who don't care much for that just pass on through, explore the environment and just do what we will. Ultimately I see a difference on here - there is one half who say "Lol it's just a gallery viewer" and the other half are like "It's only story, no fucking" etc.

Make a break - divide it and let people SKIP the long, boring drawn out shit - or at the very least, allow a proper skip function. This "4x FFWD" bull is just annoying and still takes the same amount of time to pass through.

does anyone know how to run this on linux?
Yeah.

Step 1. Download Windows.
Step 2. Install Windows.
Step 3. Open PC and let it run Windows.
Step 4. Download the game, on Windows.
Step 5. Double click the .exe and launch it on Windows.
Step 6. Realise your PC is a bucket and can't run a game and, therefore - revert back to Linux Mint or some shit.

In all seriousness though I am kidding. You can use Wine which I've found to be rather useful, as is Bottles. If you need help setting it up, let me know and I'll share a couple guides with you ;-)

ananprozaa

Jan 30, 2021
The game doesn't open in my pc I don't know why it doesn't say anything just don't open can somebody help?

thatsbqnkers

Jun 30, 2023
Wow this game is buggy as hell. The amount of times Melody just stood in place or the game flat out not progressing is astounding. Even when I finally got to the sandbox I was disappointed. No sound what so ever and no different camera angles.
and for 9gb its horrific

Reactions: D4n0w4r

croPath

May 10, 2017
i mean what do you expect of a cheap cash grab game lol?

ProfWalrus

Nov 23, 2018
i mean what do you expect of a cheap cash grab game lol?
nah from the initial interview with the devs I truly believe this is a passion project. The scope is just waaaay too high. As .Sirene mentioned above, just focus on the core gameplay before adding extra features like walking around a house and stuff

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
The game doesn't open in my pc I don't know why it doesn't say anything just don't open can somebody help?
win 11 and above only as of a few versions ago
I'll have to correct you on this. the game does run on win 10, as I use win 10 (though my pc is on the high end) and it'd make no fucking sense to have it only be able to be playable on win 11, since win 11 still has too may issuse to play games on it. so the issue is likely their pc (either hardware or drivers or a combination of the two) and is most defininately not their operating system being win 10.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 12 Votes