Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - April 1

I've decided to make a lot of changes to the game in order to maximize how much money I make compared to how much time is spent on development. Let me go through these changes for you.

First of all, I've chosen to abandon the sci-fi/cyberpunk genre to instead go for a modern day college setting.

This will let me save a lot of time as I won't have to be as creative with the world and the story, and there will be a smaller and more manageable cast of characters to work with as I have removed all non-humans. Besides this, it will make the game more generic and relatable which should get more people to pledge to me.
Here is a preview of the next update.
2.jpg

Second, instead of spending a lot of time crafting the character's faces to look subtle but still convey a lot of emotion, I am going to use the built-in expressions in Daz and crank them to the max. This will save me time and will give the characters as much expression as possible. Of course all interactions will now be first person POV to make it as relatable as possible.

Also, instead of rendering until it looks as good as possible, I will only render for a few seconds and use Photoshop's state-of-the-art denoise technology. This will save me a lot of time on rendering and you won't see a difference in quality. See example below.
1.jpg

Finally, instead of spending a lot of time on animations, I will from now on only animate 10 frames that I then reverse to make it loop properly. The example below took 5 minutes and looks exactly as good as my previous scenes.
3.gif

One final thing, since I am reworking the whole game, I have now pushed back the 0.7 update and the Steam release to April 1st 2024. I hope this is understandable.

Can't wait to hear what you think of these changes. Cheers, take care!

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

I've decided to make a lot of changes to the game in order to maximize how much money I make compared to how much time is spent on development. Let me go through these changes for you.

First of all, I've chosen to abandon the sci-fi/cyberpunk genre to instead go for a modern day college setting.

This will let me save a lot of time as I won't have to be as creative with the world and the story, and there will be a smaller and more manageable cast of characters to work with as I have removed all non-humans. Besides this, it will make the game more generic and relatable which should get more people to pledge to me.
View attachment 2512209

Second, instead of spending a lot of time crafting the character's faces to look subtle but still convey a lot of emotion, I am going to use the built-in expressions in Daz and crank them to the max. This will save me time and will give the characters as much expression as possible. Of course all interactions will now be first person POV to make it as relatable as possible.

Also, instead of rendering until it looks as good as possible, I will only render for a few seconds and use Photoshop's state-of-the-art denoise technology. This will save me a lot of time on rendering and you won't see a difference in quality. See example below.
View attachment 2512210

Finally, instead of spending a lot of time on animations, I will from now on only animate 10 frames that I then reverse to make it loop properly. The example below took 5 minutes and looks exactly as good as my previous scenes.
View attachment 2512212

One final thing, since I am reworking the whole game, I have now pushed back the 0.7 update and the Steam release to April 1st 2024. I hope this is understandable.

It kind of depends on WHICH college game you want to emulate.

WVM-clone would require 314 new female characters of random looks all wanting to move in with the MC immediately and jumping into bed with him within 5 minutes. More characters, but same plot for every one. Plus duck-face lips.

BaD - way too many convoluted, unnecessary, conspiracy level plots that lead to......more of the same and cause you to lose focus on anything approaching a central plot. 111 girls to choose from, and when you have chosen, more show up.

CK - Girls that you keep saying "get lost bitch!" to but keep showing up on dates and wanting relationships and sex. Stupid plot device that would never happen on any college campus that disappears from the whole "through the Lookingglass" unrelated side story in the middle of the game. Only 65 choices here

For any college VN there needs to be a Jock who is trying to prove he's not gay by threatening the MC all the time and working on his muscles.

Mc is poor. One girl is rich, probably dated the Jock

Tsundere girl (Ashe?) is actually fragile and covering crippling self doubt with arrogant aggression

Sandra could become the "Siri" on their phones.

Mc would need a beer themed face covering

I'm glad you threw how to do that animation, I'm going to use that in my game. Wasn't going to animate, now I can.

:unsure:

hmmm, I think that's all I've got at this point.

I'll set a reminder to check for the rework in a year. (y)(y)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Uhhh.. It's April 1rst AKA "April Fool's Day" or "All Fools Day" in many parts of the world. It's pretty obvious to me that Classy Lemon is pulling a Classy joke on all of you. I'd rate it 5/5 Lemons and hand him the trophy cuz it seems a few of you took it too seriously.

Classy Lemon - Take your trophy!
s-l400.jpg

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022

View attachment 2512209

View attachment 2512210

View attachment 2512212

Only 2024? I mean as your bussiness managment partner I advice pushing it to 2027 and throughout development adding 1 frame, and naming it a new update, Example
Projekt:School Chapter 2 Episode 2 0.2
That way F95zone wont mark your project as inactive.
I am here to support you bro

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Uhhh.. It's April 1rst AKA "April Fool's Day" or "All Fools Day" in many parts of the world. It's pretty obvious to me that Classy Lemon is pulling a Classy joke on all of you. I'd rate it 5/5 Lemons and hand him the trophy cuz it seems a few of you took it too seriously.

Classy Lemon - Take your trophy!
Here you go.
Keep it... classys-l400.jpg

41shadox

Feb 21, 2021

View attachment 2512209

View attachment 2512210

View attachment 2512212

I just think it's funny that your 5 minute animation still looks better than a lot of other Daz games

Bartholomnus

Nov 25, 2021

View attachment 2512209

View attachment 2512210

View attachment 2512212

mhm mhm sounds good and all but this setting is super progressive so why not just simply start from scratch with that college idea in mind. Once you're at it you should also rename the game i think. Maybe something like "Being a Lemon"?

Feb 17, 2022
I wonder how many major decisions we will have that cut out huge swaths of content like the tollorix/corth decision. It always seems strange that devs spend time on content that people will never see by forcing us to that arbitrary decision, why not just let go to both places and get all the scenes available? Seems to be such a waste of time.

wetnoodle32

Feb 17, 2021
I wonder how many major decisions we will have that cut out huge swaths of content like the tollorix/corth decision. It always seems strange that devs spend time on content that people will never see by forcing us to that arbitrary decision, why not just let go to both places and get all the scenes available? Seems to be such a waste of time.
Gamers: "Roleplaying games are so shallow these days. Choices don't even matter!"
Also gamers:

Reactions: Blahbs and Phase_01
4.80 star(s) 235 Votes