Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
ok, someone had to do this, so here ya go F95Zone:

PIXELDRAIN

And Classy, sorry dude but it would've happened sooner or later. BTW i did pay for it, but some of us just can't even if we want to.
well it took some days but here we go. It's a good update, hope people will enjoy it

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Projekt: Passion [v0.10] [Classy Lemon] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [267 MB]
- - -

Mac [258 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... Episode 10... Kinda a snoozer. Yeah, it's got its funny moments, and certainly hits hard on the emotional level, and it was wonderful to see more of the best girl Demon Mommy, who is getting curvier which I like. But in terms of I guess story and progress, kinda went off road, not to mention kinda felt a bit short for my tastes.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
That was another great update the dev dont miss. I like the running joke of Ves being a shitty bartender now because she keeps knocking all the bottles with her wings lol. Also is it me or is her body actually getting sexier/curvier?

I see people saying that this episode didnt have much happening, but i disagree it had good and important character moments, not every update can be a massive event, it's fine to have some episodes that kick back and focus more on the crew and the emotional stuff. Besides this update came out rather fast as well.

SandrA scene was also great, never knew how much i liked robussy until this game.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So... Episode 10... Kinda a snoozer. Yeah, it's got its funny moments, and certainly hits hard on the emotional level, and it was wonderful to see more of the best girl Demon Mommy, who is getting curvier which I like. But in terms of I guess story and progress, kinda went off road, not to mention kinda felt a bit short for my tastes.
can't have all of them bangers mate... the previous episode was 10/10, hard to top that, and that's fine

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It was good, I liked it. so we all agree that the guy Emily wants to kill that Sac operative, Captain Wigs is in fact,
Kaylee's Brother ?! . , That's gonna be interesting :eek:, expecially considering the recent events....

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Sorry to hear that it was too short. All updates of Season 2 have had much more content on average than updates 1 through 6, and higher quality at that, so much so that I'm struggling to keep up with my normal release schedule

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes