Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's only for a few unfortunate people, most people can play without issue. It's hard to warn about something that I'm not even aware of.
Then your situation is different than the others I've encountered recently. Apologies if I came off a bit harsh, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Classy Lemon
Jun 16, 2023
i can't even start the game x)
Bro I am having similar issues but on Joiplay on android. It loads my previous save but throws error immediately when dialogs starts. I get error in same file File "game/08.rpy", as well but in line 103 instead. I just gave up and played the android port cuz I couldn't wait...
And it was worth it :BootyTime:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... won't lie. Episode felt short, not "much" story progressed but intriguing developments non the less.

Kayz is gonna have her hands full with HAL and Demon Gal Ves, who I won't lie... I like the look. Maybe some bigger horns, slightly bigger tits and hips... Just saying.
Not surprised bout Ninja Stars situation. Kind had a feeling it would go that way. Navigator One has some explaining to do, as does Ninja.
Sharps really needs to get herself some confidence. She's adorbs but still. Maybe less on the murder spree though.

That said... Is it wrong of me wanting to bang the Ex AND Allie in a threeway? Or Nyx for a fourway?? Could Glitch be trans and have a semi rocking body underneath all the armor??? Will our harem even have a little jealousy moment with our dick in precarious situations and act slightly jealous and pout???? Will we find god and the answers to the universe?????

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Urghhhhh I can't get through the minigame as I'm on Android. There should be a skip option or just a simple click. No way in hell I'm able to get a keyboard up in time
Really pisses me off.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmmmm ... interesting update .... i think i'm a little bit more confused now ..... love the game tho .. oh btw my confusion will pass as more content arrives (y)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Urghhhhh I can get through the minigame as I'm on Android.
Really pisses me off.
Yeah, that mini-game was really weird on pc as well. Luckily we can just scroll back to each selection individually. Without that, man i'd have to summon hyper reflexes and would probably never pass it. :ROFLMAO:

Kame_Sennin

Oct 13, 2019
C`mon. I was playing 0.7, and when I come to download the update, it`s S1 and S2. Had to click on both to see S2 is 0.8.
At least make things clear

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes