Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Weekly(ish) Teaser - Steam 1 Year Anniversary

View attachment 3673824

What do you think they're whispering about? Could it be about what gift they're getting me for the 1 year anniversary of the Season 1 Steam release which is what allowed me to start doing this full time? Yes that must be it.

A joyous celebration to be sure, thank you to all of you who are with me on this journey. Stay classy!

Why the incest folk keep looking at me? :LOL:

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Gotta say, Classy, usually I'm not a fan of "childhood friends turned lovers" trope, but somehow you made it work with Kaylee. Really like her. And Ashe. Kinda torn between them, tbh. Anyway, amazing work!

Aria's still best gurl tho :cautious:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Weekly(ish) Teaser - Steam 1 Year Anniversary

View attachment 3673824

What do you think they're whispering about? Could it be about what gift they're getting me for the 1 year anniversary of the Season 1 Steam release which is what allowed me to start doing this full time? Yes that must be it.

A joyous celebration to be sure, thank you to all of you who are with me on this journey. Stay classy!

So where the party at?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

CannedToasty

Jun 21, 2020
damn, this one surprised me, i kept putting it off, glad i finally got around to it, now i see why its so highly rated on here, 9.5 out of ten for sure

Reactions: Gato21

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: pitao and AnonW123

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I bought this on Steam around when it came out.
Along with City of Broken Dreamers and Artemis, it forms a trinity of narratives that taught me that I guess what I really want in life is to fuck robots. So anything you can do to help with that is greatly appreciated. Thanks SAndra.
I mean, lemon.

• Haha
Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
I bought this on Steam around when it came out.
Along with City of Broken Dreamers and Artemis, it forms a trinity of narratives that taught me that I guess what I really want in life is to fuck robots. So anything you can do to help with that is greatly appreciated. Thanks SAndra.
I mean, lemon.
Lmao this made me laugh so hard and then I realized that probably have the same fetish and I didn't even realize lol just look at my sig.

Edit: You probably could make your own sig mentioning that trinity in a funny way, would make a hell of a signature rofl

• Red Heart
Reactions: hanumania

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Not much of a fister in any case. The verb itself, "fisting," is very Teutonic. What am I saying? I don't know. I'm very protective of my sexual verb toolset. I didn;t get to vote at the dudebro conference that decided what everything gets to be called, so add MILF and creampie to the list of words that never enter my head voluntarily.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: jfgh23 and pitao

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Lmao this made me laugh so hard and then I realized that probably have the same fetish and I didn't even realize lol just look at my sig.

Edit: You probably could make your own sig mentioning that trinity in a funny way, would make a hell of a signature rofl
Thanks! I try to spare the world sigs just because it messes up the reading experience and also the joke, while funny, would turn to wallpaper after a few reads. Best to stay the course and ready for the the fresh and exciting jokes of the future!

• Haha
Reactions: pitao

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - June 2

012_12 23.png

I've recently made the decision to start using Blender instead of Daz for my animations. It takes some time to learn but once I feel comfortable with it I am confident it's going to save me both time and frustration, and the scenes will look much better as well.

Q: But Lemon, your Daz animations are masterpieces, works of art, you truly are a miracle worker. Why do you feel the need to switch to another animation program?

A: Cause Daz is absolute trash and I can feel my mind deteriorating while using it. I think I've reached the limit of what I can create with Daz, this is an inevitable change that would've happened sooner or later.

Don't worry, it's not gonna take months to learn, I've already made significant progress with it. Thanks for your patience, stay classy

4.80 star(s) 242 Votes