Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
anyone got the screenshot about the gentlemen Lord something (long name)? i already took a ss but its gone
thanks if therer is actually someone took it.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's a shame that by choosing what planet to go to first such as Tollorix and talking to the former SAC guy or the other one to get info what planet they are going to first. Even with the multi-mod you can lose out on seeing future sex scenes. Why even bother with the mod if it doesn't change anything. That's partly why I don't play games like this that require multiple playthroughs just to see all the content. TBH it can get pretty annoying really quick.

Reactions: j766

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
It's a shame that by choosing what planet to go to first such as Tollorix and talking to the former SAC guy or the other one to get info what planet they are going to first. Even with the multi-mod you can lose out on seeing future sex scenes. Why even bother with the mod if it doesn't change anything. That's partly why I don't play games like this that require multiple playthroughs just to see all the content. TBH it can get pretty annoying really quick.
So you just want linear games. 1344923_A1.png

pitao

May 18, 2023
Isn't really hard to see all the content anyway, it is just a split path that runs thru if not mistaken 2 episodes and that converge at some point. There is in the OP a good MrBubu pdf WT that it is really understandable to read and you don't need to go thru 2 playthroughs thru all the remaining game if you don't want to.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
For some reason when I start Season 2 with the save from Season 1 where it tells me to save, I get an error with a traceback. Could it be because I'm using Sancho's Mod for Season 1? Even when I hit ignore, I get the page asking if I want to start with the default settings. Even using the automatic save the game makes on page 70 I still get the traceback.

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
For some reason when I start Season 2 with the save from Season 1 where it tells me to save, I get an error with a traceback. Could it be because I'm using Sancho's Mod for Season 1? Even when I hit ignore, I get the page asking if I want to start with the default settings. Even using the automatic save the game makes on page 70 I still get the traceback.
Hmm I just replicate the situation you are having. I made a save from my season 1 endgame with the game modded with Sancho multi mod, then I open season 2 and loaded that save, besides the usual warning that the save was made in a different device, that issue is known and happens all the time, just hit yes and load it. It loaded well in my season 2 without mod, but because I played v0.11 modded and then v0.12 unmodded I used the Sancho SaveFixer (it is still there in my season 2 game folder), it is on the OP of the sancho mod thread. Put it on your unmodded season 2 game folder and then try to load the save at the end of season 1 where says "Save your game now", ofc put it with the game not running and then restart the game, just then load it hehe. Give me feedback to know if you still get the error.

Edit: yes I just tried to move out the sancho save fixer and then run the game again and tried to load it and give the error you are having. Just place the save fixer in your game folder and should be fine.

4.80 star(s) 253 Votes