Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Well I am already hooked because holy fucking shit!:eek:

I don't think i've ever played a VN with such a high quality opening and definitely never played a VN with animations like that honestly just a cinematic masterpeice. Usually I play with VNs muted but since it was tagged 'voiced' i decided to play with headphones and I am glad I did, amazing work with the audio fantastic choice of music and sound effects plus the voice actors/actresses did amazing work too. Was a nice handful of lewd scenes for a first release so that was great to with nice animations along with sounds. Also love the comedy - always find myself picking the funny dialogue options, oh and also finding all the deaths too.

Really cannot wait to see what more is to come, truly hooked. Though I am worried that due to these high quality productions - especially the animations that we might be waiting quite a while for a next update.
In that case, you should really try his other amazing game, After the Inferno.

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Really good start to the game , really looking forward to the next update , I think the humour is just right as well

Only one question how do you get Mortis achievement ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Really good start to the game , really looking forward to the next update , I think the humour is just right as well

Only one question how do you get Mortis achievement ?
Die, die, and die again (and again).

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Mr. Classy Lemon, please don't get rid of the comedy, it's. So. Good.
I personally think you're not 'overdoing' it here. We already have so many scifi/space/cyberpunk/futuristic games in this site that are too serious, or that I feel they don't balance seriousness and comedy correctly. We don't need more of those same games, and yours is truly different and refreshing. The start of the game is one of the best I've played and it achieved to settle the mood and give you a hint of what to expect, and after the first cutscene I was ready for it. I actually laughed not only only blew air out of my nose.
Also, R.I.P brave warriors who just wanted the shinies. Sad day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Mr. Classy Lemon, please don't get rid of the comedy, it's. So. Good.
I personally think you're not 'overdoing' it here. We already have so many scifi/space/cyberpunk/futuristic games in this site that are too serious, or that I feel they don't balance seriousness and comedy correctly. We don't need more of those same games, and yours is truly different and refreshing. The start of the game is one of the best I've played and it achieved to settle the mood and give you a hint of what to expect, and after the first cutscene I was ready for it. I actually laughed not only only blew air out of my nose.
Also, R.I.P brave warriors who just wanted the shinies. Sad day.
Don't worry, 2/3 are enjoying the humor so I won't be making any big changes. Maybe some minor adjustments based on my own perceptions but that's it.

Sierra Madre

Apr 16, 2022
This is by far one of the best, if not the best 0.1 release.
Animated cutscenes, solid voice acting and great humour. Personally, I loved the game over screens and found myself picking the wrong option just to see them.

Someone mentioned that the MC's voice doesn't match him, that is probably because the MC looks a tad young, but there are young people with older-sounding voices (remember Tay Zonday?). That didn't bother me, but I can see how it may bother some people.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Reception for Projekt: Passion has been better than I expected, and I am very happy for that. Got loads of new followers and a bunch new patrons as well. Thank you to all the new arrivals and thank you to all those who's stayed with me.

The bonus scene poll will be up soon, all patrons will be able to vote, $10 and up will get two votes.

That's it for now, cheers and take care!

support the game guys, definitely worth it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
Yes and no, for now.

The storyline currently is almost entirely linear with choices of the HAVE SOME FUCK (Y/N)? variety, but what is here currently is basically a prologue setting up the story, so it needs to be fairly linear to present the plot; hopefully it will open up a bit from the next release.

Most of the choices currently go to defining the character's personality as well as some relationships with other characters. Presumably both of these will have an impact on the rest of the game.

Reactions: rafaaa
4.80 star(s) 223 Votes