Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Wow, this game is just amazing.
Quite a lot of time has passed since the moment when I experienced such positive emotions and pleasant feelings from AVNs.
Gorgeous animations and awesone renders, really memorable and unique characters, curious plot, nice music and great humor - this game has almost everything.
Huge respect for such cool cutscenes with voice acting, I probably saw both of these features combined for the first time in AVN game.
Achievements, info log and Game Over screens are definitely cool and nice additions.
Seriously, Projekt: Passion is incredibly unique and high quality game, hats off to the developer :BootyTime:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
0.4.1 Free Release

inter1_8 2.jpg

Patch notes:
- Continuation of the story
- 633 new renders
- 8 new lewd animations
- 2 new cutscenes
- 4 new achievements
- 3 new lore entries

Download links have been updated.

Hope you enjoy! Cheers, take care.

Last edited:

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Stunning update Classy! Loved the new planets scenes, nice to know better the girls. The library scene is fucking hilariously! And my lovely Sandra... :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Yep, that was good, and MC feels much better this time.
It's funny... in a way, the personality of the MC reminds me of the old Rocky Balboa movies? He has his issues.. his enemies, and things needs to be done to achieve the goals.. but he is not a hateful person, at least apparently.
Might be just because i rewatched the movies recently, but lmao.. i find some kind of.. similarity.

Also, Lemon. You gave me all the feelings. Bad lemon! i didnt asked for sad! (jk).

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was a really emotional update. Always love me some good backstory, but that was rough (not in a bad way). Still, this game is just amazing and loving it all the way. SandrA stuff was awesome, and funny the way she approached it.

Again, always a great update from you, and thanks. Looking forward to what comes next. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Can really tell this is a Projekt of Passion by the dev. Ayyyyyy. *lame finger guns*

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone know what Mortis is supposed to be in the achievements section or how to get it?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Projekt: Passion [v0.4.1] [Classy Lemon] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 941 MB / 270 MB - ProjektPassion-0.4.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 907 MB / 235 MB - ProjektPassion-0.4.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~28,7% of the original size, image/video quality: 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Sup everyone, how's this update in terms of content/duration?
Not hating on Classy Lemon (cause I love their games), I just personally prefer to play VNs when they have have a good portion of playtime.

4.80 star(s) 243 Votes