Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hi! I believe my specs are:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G7 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.50 GHz with 4 cores
8GB of RAM
Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics

I do rollback quite a bit when I save, what is the rollback length?
NM the rollback length, I think it's your PC/Laptop specs that's the issue, as myukimo mentioned above.
Onboard graphics is probably the issue, as it's built-in to the CPU, it's not a dedicated graphics card (GPU).
But anyway, the rollback length is how far you can roll back in the game while playing, if it is set too high it can make your PC use up more ram the longer you play.

Reactions: Draxo

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Hey making a post again in case it hasnt been seen. But I'm pretty sure there is something in the menu layout that is causing a huge increase ein CPU usage. The game speeds up fine when going through the story but lags heaps when I right click to make a new save.

This is the first time a game has such laggy menus too, even more than games like Broken Dreamers or Deliverance. Please try to optimize the menu, its really messing with game plays for slightly less powerful PC's :')
This is the first I've heard of it, not sure what could be causing this. Nevertheless I'll take a look and see if I can do anything

Reactions: TheDevian

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
Its
You do not have a graphics card for that reason the CPU increase is triggered since it focuses more on the use of the CPU than the GPU, thus creating a bottleneck. Factory graphics cards are not very good. You have a good PC I would recommend a 2000 series from nvidia or a 6000 series from AMD for compatibility but AMD is very expensive...And the 2000 series is hard to find.
Is your PC a desktop or a laptop? That series of CPUs, I normally sold them mostly in Laptop form, finding a processor of that series in a desktop PC is quite rare. But its power is 3.7Ghz and its minimum frequency is 1.2Ghz
Its a surface laptop! I see, thats pretty interesting. I wonder why this menu causes more bottleneck than some of the other games? I suppose there must be some animations in the menu that is more graphically intense?

This is the first I've heard of it, not sure what could be causing this. Nevertheless I'll take a look and see if I can do anything
Thanks! Or maybe implementing an option to use the default menu for laptops not built for gaming? Not sure if renpy allows this feature but thanks for looking into it nonetheless!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Its

Its a surface laptop! I see, thats pretty interesting. I wonder why this menu causes more bottleneck than some of the other games? I suppose there must be some animations in the menu that is more graphically intense?

Thanks! Or maybe implementing an option to use the default menu for laptops not built for gaming? Not sure if renpy allows this feature but thanks for looking into it nonetheless!
Yeah, it is animated.

Reactions: Draxo

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
This game has some of the best graphics in a VN I've seen. I especially like the subtle slow pan or zoom on static renders, it's a very nice touch.

The writing suffers from a bit of a mood whiplash, though. I understand the desire for whedonesque bathos, but when the mood flips from a silly caper to pure existential angst, it's too much for my erection to handle.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
This game has some of the best graphics in a VN I've seen. I especially like the subtle slow pan or zoom on static renders, it's a very nice touch.

The writing suffers from a bit of a mood whiplash, though. I understand the desire for whedonesque bathos, but when the mood flips from a silly caper to pure existential angst, it's too much for my erection to handle.
Feedback noted, I'll space it out more in the future. Thank you!

Reactions: TheDevian

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - November 9

05_inter_12 7.jpg

It has now been a month since my last weekly teaser, might as well start calling them monthly(ish) teasers. Nah I'll keep posting weekly(ish).

I've been hard at work on 0.5. All lewd animations are finished (except the bonus one) and I'm onto the renders, which is going surprisingly well. I'm also actively trying not to burn myself out like I almost did last update.

Also get used to hearing about Steam cause I'm gonna start mentioning it a lot.

Wishlist here!

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I must have an Ashe sig like those! The lack of Ashe signatures is a crime!
A gif with a background with stars traveling at the speed of light, with an animation of about 10 seconds. And also put several girls with animations of 5 seconds to make gif alone or make a video with Filmora and make one more gif of all girl's created a sequence every five seconds ,can also use OBS to capture in-game animations to make a more vivid gif ,should also look at the size. In general, people look for 300x125 and this gives a lot of headache...
It is possible :unsure: But it's a lot of work for a Sunday ,friday and saturday are my days off

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr. Average

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
first game in a long time that I didn't feel the need to tab skip
the story is interesting, characters likeable, their quirks are what I really liked
the humor is great, kill scenes are hilarious

I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised
keep up the good work!

4.80 star(s) 232 Votes