Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
Great work dev, good humor(and story too) i like it, but out of 9 lewd scenes(according to the change log of V0.5) i only got 3 , kaylee (which is unavoidable i hope) El (bonus scene) and Medea. I assume the others require a different path or choices before going to the ice planet. Unfortunately i really don't like cliff hanger endings and i feel the update is a bit short(?!) IMHO .

Granted the first time i play your game it was already to 0.4( lots of content) so i'll w8 for more update before playing again. Keep up the good work ,i really like the scenes that i have watched and enjoy the story too.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Sooo or we get the scene with medea or this scene...man i hate to have multiple saves to unlock everything, i was hoping that i don't have to use any kind of gallery unlocker but look like this will be needed, or have 20 different saves to see everything.
Otherwise people would complain about a lack of actual choices.

Don't worry, there won't be a lot of them, you won't need hundreds of saves to see everything

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Great work dev, good humor(and story too) i like it, but out of 9 lewd scenes(according to the change log of V0.5) i only got 3 , kaylee (which is unavoidable i hope) El (bonus scene) and Medea. I assume the others require a different path or choices before going to the ice planet. Unfortunately i really don't like cliff hanger endings and i feel the update is a bit short(?!) IMHO .

Granted the first time i play your game it was already to 0.4( lots of content) so i'll w8 for more update before playing again. Keep up the good work ,i really like the scenes that i have watched and enjoy the story too.
There are 9 animations in 4 lewd scenes. So you only missed one

The update felt short because you only played one of two paths. The other path can be seen by choosing Tollorix as the first planet earlier :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: myukimo

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
this game is actually pretty fucking good im glad i decided to give it a try the storytelling and writing is good its not all over place the sex scenes arent rushed they come in organically the only thing im kinda disappointed in is that ves got only 1 sex scene.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Otherwise people would complain about a lack of actual choices.

Don't worry, there won't be a lot of them, you won't need hundreds of saves to see everything
I guess at the end of the game it will be like After The Inferno, where we can see everything and some stories will only be secondary or is it more TellTale style? decisions with 5 different endings?
I loved the theme of secondary stories. There are few games with that dynamic unless they are sandbox and implementing this in this new project would be a success. Is it sci-fi and comedy that can go wrong? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes