Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The one in the middle, you met in the intro...
(y)Thanks.. I guess her face (appearance) not memorable enough for me to easily forget about her (also I don't remember her name:ROFLMAO:), alas she was very important to the plot especially in the beginning.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A quick summary would be: this ”kill with fire” broad is hunted by this game posee,
as they left tartarus, a.k.a. hell, to bring her back there with them and burn her 4 all eternity,
while they bang their lights out every night?
she was very important to the plot
Well she is the reason the Gunslinger and crew left Tartarus on their hunting journey for her. :p
Is this the plot?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
(y)Thanks.. I guess her face (appearance) not memorable enough for me to easily forget about her (also I don't remember her name:ROFLMAO:), alas she was very important to the plot especially in the beginning.
I remember her because ...redhead. And as the first ginger in the game, she stood out to me. ;)
Though, to be fair, it was hard to see her face at the time. XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Sheesh, Pay more attention, gentlemen. They're recurring characters :WutFace:

Mei, Ravin Raider' second in command introduced in EP1 :

View attachment 2343277

Syliah, the reporter introduced in Ep4 :

View attachment 2343281

And the intel, introduced in Ep2 :

View attachment 2343284

The last one appears in EP5.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can only focus to the contents of the current update of the game I am playing at the moment and having backlogs of at least 100 games and updates, also having like over 100 LIs from other games don't help too:p. Sorry for these secondary female NPCs that they escaped my memory.

In my defense for Syliah specifically, she was wearing reading glass in Episode 4 but not in the Tiermaker. I can't differentiate Clark Kent and Superman or The Screenwriter Guy because of glasses.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
But anyway, hopefully after some more releases the A-Tier and B-Tier can be transformed into Asses-Tier and Boobs-Tier which will be more exciting. At the moment, not much can be said about asses or boobies of the LIs (not before I completed my scientific research anylyzing them):p.

Last edited:
Reactions: Classy Lemon

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
But anyway, hopefully after some more releases the A-Tier and B-Tier can be transformed into Asses-Tier and Boobs-Tier which will be more exciting. At the moment, not much can be said about asses or boobies:p.
I always imagine the process of making ladies with DDD and larger cup sizes as importing two watermelons into Blender, putting them over their chests, and blending them to look like skin color. I'd imagine bigger asses as two pies blended... which might be due to how many devs use the phrase of "bun in the oven".

And now I'm hungry for pie...

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I always imagine the process of making ladies with DDD and larger cup sizes as importing two watermelons into Blender, putting them over their chests, and blending them to look like skin color. I'd imagine bigger asses as two pies blended... which might be due to how many devs use the phrase of "bun in the oven".

And now I'm hungry for pie...
Yeh, I'm not really a fan of big boobs or asses per se and I don't rank them by size either, but the LIs will eventually be placed in the Ass or Boob or both tiers :p, after my scientific research analyzing them is done.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Sheesh, Pay more attention, gentlemen. They're recurring characters :WutFace:

Mei, Ravin Raider' second in command introduced in EP1 :

View attachment 2343277

Syliah, the reporter introduced in Ep4 :

View attachment 2343281

And the intel, introduced in Ep2 :

View attachment 2343284

The last one appears in EP5.
News woman and blue elf girl on our ship are illegally hot. I really hope we get more content with Syliah, I remember reading elf chick is getting stuff next update which is great.
(I am so horrible with names I'm sorry) I really could use a character splashart sheet with names :HideThePain:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can only focus to the contents of the current update of the game I am playing at the moment and having backlogs of at least 100 games and updates, also having like over 100 LIs from other games don't help too:p. Sorry for these secondary female NPCs that they escaped my memory.

In my defense for Syliah specifically, she was wearing reading glass in Episode 4 but not in the Tiermaker. I can't differentiate Clark Kent and Superman or The Screenwriter Guy because of glasses.
She does wear the glasses in the tiermaker btw. They're just not very visible.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I have to say I'm a little surprised at the big variation in the tier lists I'm seeing. I thought it would be more unanimous, but some girls that are S-tier for some are C-tier for others. Interesting.

Reactions: Éama and TheDevian

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Good thing I have a lore expert here to answer all questions while I'm gone
bro milk this as long as possible. This game is like, one of the top-tier game in this site, regular updates too, and because the update comes out pretty regularly, it's a highlight of my month!

Fuckin milk it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I have to say I'm a little surprised at the big variation in the tier lists I'm seeing. I thought it would be more unanimous, but some girls that are S-tier for some are C-tier for others. Interesting.
who did you think would be unanimous S-tier? ashe or kaylee?

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes