LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
does anybody have a working link for download?

The UPLOADHAVEN link is still active.
1704875611560.png

But true, the game is in need of link updates, as a lot of those hosts are dead now.
Will report it.

New links up now.

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I'm getting a "Unable to find VL Gothic font" error message, anyone know how to resolve it?
Most likely your system does not have the font. Which is a bit strange as the game comes bundled with it.
Open your game directory like so and navigate to the "Fonts" folder:

Screenshot 2024-05-25 095534.png

Check if you have the folder contents matching like this ^
If not, good chance you have some files missing or corrupt. You can download the folder from here: and manually add the contents into the Fonts folder. That should fix your issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: BitterCadet

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This game is way too short for my tastes... In literally every way. Story is too short. H scenes are too short. Everything is too short.

Dunno why people think this is impressive, because for me, the only good thing was the art... and even there I'm disappointed because there's zero H-scenes with Claire dressed in any of the outfits.

Can't even call it a good time waster. At least for my personal tastes anyway...

BitterCadet

Jun 1, 2022
Most likely your system does not have the font. Which is a bit strange as the game comes bundled with it.
Open your game directory like so and navigate to the "Fonts" folder:

View attachment 3668502

Check if you have the folder contents matching like this ^
If not, good chance you have some files missing or corrupt. You can manually download the folder from here: and manually add the contents into the Fonts folder. That should fix your issue.
Yup this fixed the issue for me, thanks!

Reactions: LonerPrime
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes