Unity Completed Proto Shooter Lychee Ex [Final] [Yawaraka & Milk Tea]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
RJ355850_img_main.jpg

Overview
A casual adult hentai shooter with some puzzles thrown into it. Why? I guess they thought we would all like slider puzzles.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2021-11-19
Developer: Yawaraka & Milk Tea -
Version: Final
Censored: Yes - Patch w/o Mosaics
Language: English
Store:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ355850_img_smp10.jpg RJ355850_img_smp6.jpg RJ355850_img_smp5.jpg RJ355850_img_smp4.jpg

consey

Aug 6, 2022
I can't see my cursor while playing this while having no proper explaination of controls for pc players
Edit: found out this shit is UNPLAYABLE! for pc players. Pressed every button to my pc to try to shoot the gun

Last edited:

imiii

Apr 26, 2020
I'm pretty sure that you need a controller to play this game. Not sure why you would make a shooter and not allow people to use a mouse and keyboard.

lmora0

Apr 12, 2020
You can enter with the mouse but I think you need a joystick. I was hoping to play it with a mouse, point and shoot and the other keys to move, hehe

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
I can't see my cursor while playing this while having no proper explaination of controls for pc players
Edit: found out this shit is UNPLAYABLE! for pc players. Pressed every button to my pc to try to shoot the gun
Did you try deleting your system32 folder and then restart your pc?

Yopiyop

Nov 24, 2021
You need a controler. It works fine with a Xbox 360 controler (that's what I use)

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
A controller is required as said on the DLsite page and steam page... and when i plug in a PS4 controller, the camera infinitely spins in a circle...

Piece of shit game. just do the slider puzzle if you care any bit about it cause that's where the lewds are

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes