Unity - Completed - Proto Shooter Lychee Ex [Final] [Yawaraka & Milk Tea]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Kazuka13

Gonna keep this shorter than my usual reviews. This game is pretty garbage.

The shooter part only works with controllers (and I don't even know if a PS4 controller even works for it given it infinitely spun the camera around) and it's pretty pathetic on the shooting part when you DO get it to work. Want any lewds or sex? It's NOT here. Can customize the girl a bit, but who cares really?

The actual H-content is behind the 15 slider puzzles. Might take you a moment though since the lighting on it might be terrible for some puzzles. basically get 10 images (none with the girl being naked) and 5 looping animations. And your customizations don't apply here so another screw job. At least THIS part of the game can be done with a mouse.

This isn't worth your time. Game seems like a pathetic cash grab. If you are curious about what little "scenes" you get, you can ignore the shooter part... about a game that advertises being a shooter game... Yeah, some logic there...
  2. 1.00 star(s)

hacumefetitopikt.com

Not worth the download. The shooter is a basic knock off of EDF with only one weapon and basic enemies and if you complete a higher difficulty level it does not autocomplete the lower ones. Also to shoot you need to hold the left bumper and right bumpers on the controller rather than using the triggers.

The h-content is in another game entirely, and only has 4x4 slider puzzles with the worst white box censorship I've seen in a while. Probably 10% of the image is just white.