VN Ren'Py Abandoned Provincial Life [Demo] [comrade_x]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
That description it s almost copy paste from the other game with a close name of course!

So unique!

New ETO game but in renpy now
i hope he at least told the developers about the title if he is in albedo he should know about em

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
You could add a relationship counter. Approximate / vulgar, good / bad, or personal counter relations with key characters, so that each choice leads to one or another ending. This is not very original, but so more clearly.

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Renpy is not so good for that kind of games.
Another russian clone of "eto"\"girl life".
Kinda doule sux!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Based on the pictures, is the MC a crackwhore or is that just how Russian women look?
Russian women are very pretty, east Europe is known for that! But the're everywhere exceptions, of course!
I guess and hope we're able to see progress here, from "ugly" girl to a bombshell, modeling and/or whoring in Moscow!

Reactions: SpikeZg and aba01

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Russian women are very pretty, east Europe is known for that! But the're everywhere exceptions, of course!
I guess and hope we're able to see progress here, from "ugly" girl to a bombshell, modeling and/or whoring in Moscow!
with any country, there are gems in the population but they get rare when those move away to look for better oportunities and the wrecks remain. case in point, the scandinavian pretties may or may not have their roots somewhere else in europe what with vikings dragging away pretty women and all that.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Looks very cheap, sex scenes are not great, lack of choices already. One thing GGGB is doing well is giving way more choices than "yes i want to fuck" or "no". Way too many others games are falling at this, having acces to a sex scene or nothing is not a choice escpecialy if you have nothing with the second choice, wich most of the time is the case.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
If this keeps up its content then it may become a second stream of content for those who really liked GGGB (like me). So if the dev is active, i'll fuck with it!

Reactions: anderson22783

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
There are a few mistakes all GGGB clones share:

1. Mediocre story, setting and characters.
2. Lazy and uninspired artwork.
3. Lack of regular content updates.

Someone should take the GGGB formula and do something new with it. Make it in a fantasy setting similar to Kingdom of Deception or make it a period piece. Otherwise you have the same story of corruption that's below par compared to the original idea and execution.

215303j

The other game by the same dev:

I like that game, only problem: serious lack of choices!
Let's hope this new game will be better in this respect.

vahe

Apr 10, 2018
I really like how everyone is very generously saying this has the same "art style" as GGGB and not, you know, just poorly traced art from GGGB.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
when can we expect new update or 0.1 version of the game?
Will the game have prostitution? :D

comrade_x

Mar 15, 2019
when can we expect new update or 0.1 version of the game?
Will the game have prostitution? :D
1. I'm working on it. Unfortunately, because of my official job, I don't have much time to develop novel. So I can't yet announce the exact release date of the next build.

2. Yeah, that's in the plans.

Reactions: UncleVT and SpikeZg
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote