Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
banner.png

Overview:
Welcome to the world of ProXent, an adult management/RPG game that immerses you in the adult content industry. You play as a young man in a relationship who is eager for fame and fortune, and has made a pact with his girlfriend to become the new kings of the scene. But how do you start from scratch and climb to the top of the production studios?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: Serializer - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.24
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All (Full): - - -
All (Lite)*: - -
Others:

* Light version does not include medias and will load it directly from server, requires fast connection

girlselection.png leaders.png record.png shooting.png skills.png studio.png

Last edited:

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Sorry I have some trouble setting up the domain as my registrar got an error... Game should be available by Tuesday.

The good part is that I managed to release 0.6.0 coming with good features and more balancing :)

0.7.0 will be tougher as it will bring a really cool new mechanic ;) it may take 1 week or more.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
View attachment 2580557

Overview:
Welcome to the world of ProXent, an adult management/RPG game that immerses you in the adult content industry. You play as a young man in a relationship who is eager for fame and fortune, and has made a pact with his girlfriend to become the new kings of the scene. But how do you start from scratch and climb to the top of the production studios?

In this game, you'll need to work hard to achieve your goals. Your success will be measured by your popularity, which will unlock exclusive content, recruit new actresses, and reward you with monthly and yearly prizes.

To increase your popularity, you'll need to produce attractive content by managing your time and resources effectively. You can hire actors, directors, and producers to help you achieve your goals, and invest in high-quality equipment to improve the quality of your productions.

As an RPG, you'll focus on developing your actresses by training them to become true stars of the adult content industry. Your actresses will need to participate in activities such as photoshoots, filming, auditions, and competitions to level up and unlock new skills.

But be careful, the competition will be tough! You'll have to compete with other production studios to win the most lucrative contracts and attract fans. The choices you make will impact your popularity and success.

Overall, ProXent is an exciting game that lets you experience a unique management and RPG experience in the adult content industry. So, are you ready to take on the challenge and become a star of adult content?

Thread Updated: 2023-04-29
Release Date: 2023-04-29
Original Title: ProXent

Developer: Serializer

Censored: NO
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English

Genre: RPG/Management

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

Can you provide a downloadable version? Online-only games are not posted on F95

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I just put two downloadable version in original post. Also update version number as it's already 0.6.0.
Cool, make sure you report the OP as a game update and ask it to be checked/moved. Some screenshots would help as well.

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Serializer welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

Hained

May 24, 2017
Its a bug? After you get Petra, The money gone. I can still record videos, I just can't upgrade my studio anymore.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Thanks for reporting issues it's of big help! I'll check the Peta thing!

For those asking how to unlock Ava. You need gold and two monthly rewards. I'll check if reward system works as expected.

As of now, content is a bit low but I'm prioritizing features. Also, tutorial/guide will come in beta release as at this stage there still are many breaking changes.

Question why an exe if it's an html game: to provide a downloadable version and using this technology it has to be embedded in an in-app integrated browser.

I'll keep updated on next releases and bugfixes. Also you can have more details on my Patreon!

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
"Question why an exe if it's an html game: to provide a downloadable version and using this technology it has to be embedded in an in-app integrated browser"

That's going to be a huge no for anyone with half a brain. Having to embed it in integrated browser is way too suspicious.

Either it's HTML that's going to run under any browser, or it's some other program that should be named by you so people can look it up before deciding whether to chance downloading or not.

hzwhvw

May 31, 2017
I love Yinyleon since her early videos, and to see a game finally featuring her is awesome!

But, i don't like the idea of havingto run an .exe instead of online or a renpy/RPGMaker game.

Online version is not working for me so, gonna wait till we have another way of playing it. But great idea and great girl choices!

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
"Question why an exe if it's an html game: to provide a downloadable version and using this technology it has to be embedded in an in-app integrated browser"

That's going to be a huge no for anyone with half a brain. Having to embed it in integrated browser is way too suspicious.

Either it's HTML that's going to run under any browser, or it's some other program that should be named by you so people can look it up before deciding whether to chance downloading or not.
I can understand it without any problem and to be honest the game was not meant to be playable outside a browser. It's more like an alternative to online version that is not actually working because of some issues with domain registration. Btw game is made with Angular and built as exe with Electron.

View attachment 2588735
and can't access the online version
Will have a look if I can fix this on next release!

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes