VN Ren'Py Abandoned Psychic Connections [v0.7.2] [Rook]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alexiscamming

Aug 24, 2018
that said, it was a rather large amount of gay VN right in a row if you watch furry tag
View attachment 963983
not that I care what other people enjoy, of course.
everyone's welcome to enjoy whatever they want.
If you really didn't have a problem with "gay contents" Then you wouldn't have complained at the very beginning. Why do you feel the need to tell everyone about your frustration with having lots of gay contents in the furry tag? There are tons of shit in this world that are created for straight people because that's considered "normal" yet we can't say anything against it, but when it's gay stuff, straight people just LOVE to say something about that.

And not the "why don't you create a choice for all sexuality" Have you ever thought about how long it has been since the contents are mostly straight and don't give a damn about LGBTQ+ community?

All I'm trying to say is, if it's not your thing, shut up, and keep quiet. Let people enjoy things without you naggy complaint.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

alexiscamming

Aug 24, 2018
If you really didn't have a problem with "gay contents" Then you wouldn't have complained at the very beginning. Why do you feel the need to tell everyone about your frustration with having lots of gay contents in the furry tag? There are tons of shit in this world that are created for straight people because that's considered "normal" yet we can't say anything against it, but when it's gay stuff, straight people just LOVE to say something about that.

And not the "why don't you create a choice for all sexuality" Have you ever thought about how long it has been since the contents are mostly straight and don't give a damn about LGBTQ+ community?

All I'm trying to say is, if it's not your thing, shut up, and keep quiet. Let people enjoy things without you naggy complaint.
Even if you didn't mean it, just wanted you to know how your comment could make us feel. Now that we get to enjoy things that are made for us. Even if you didn't mean anything bad.

owohi

Jan 12, 2019
I've found the hash code to one of the passwords, but i'm unable to "decrypt" myself, so if someone can, please share the results here

db6c4f26a3352529f2cc0810e8f59514c6eb7d1512955de59e12cde7bdcbf091

Edit: Sorry i've provided the wrong one, i don't actually know where the other code came from, but i'm 100% sure that this is the right one

Last edited:

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I've found the hash code to one of the passwords, but i'm unable to "decrypt" myself, so if someone can, please share the results here

e3b0c44298fc1c149afbf4c8996fb92427ae41e4649b934ca495991b7852b855
I ran it through an SHA-256 decoder (which the same website identified it as) and I got "azerty" (no quotes). Not sure about the efficacy, but it's worth a try.

Also, first post here. Aiden best boy.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I ran it through an SHA-256 decoder (which the same website identified it as) and I got "azerty" (no quotes). Not sure about the efficacy, but it's worth a try.

Didn't accepted the password, said that doesn't work.

owohi

Jan 12, 2019

Please try again, i've messed up the first code somehow

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Please try again, i've messed up the first code somehow

Gave no result, although it did say it was SHA-256.
It might be possible to crack the game's code open to see where the string is decrypted at since I'm assuming everything is done locally. It's made in Ren'Py, so decompling the game shouldn't be that arduous a task.
You might even be able to force out the scripts/assets that the password gives in lieu of actually finding it.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
You mean this?
That's the one. And I actually found a hash cracker that worked, which gave me the password of TittyTwister
It worked. I probably won't be using it for my playthrough, but to each their own.
It didn't give me the password for "banana mode", which would probably require some more digging to find the passwords before they're run through hashlib.

Hans V Seemann

Oct 31, 2017
Alright, I've unlocked "Banana mode" by replacing the unknown password hash in the script with one that I made up...
Whatever it was that you were expecting for "banana mode", well...
Let's just say you might get disappointed.
Shirtless : Hello World
Banana : Goodbye World

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote