Unity Completed Public Bath - A Rural Bathhouse Where You Can Casually Bathe And Interact With Strangers [v2024.05.31] [I am Lewd Master]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Looks like our progress is reset with the new update, anyone got any ideas on how to modify our saves now?

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
how can you reset progress cant even find the save file
Someone already pointed out that the older version has a text file in "C:\Users\[YourComputerUsernameHere]\AppData\LocalLow\HGOD\PublicBathHouse" that you can modify easily to change certain variables like how much money you have or what items you have unlocked, but the new update doesn't touch that file anymore; it's the same as how I left it but the new version starts me from the very beginning, all of my achievements (what little I have, anyway) are all gone, as well as the girls I saved on the phone.

pokemanic17

Mar 13, 2020
Someone already pointed out that the older version has a text file in "C:\Users\[YourComputerUsernameHere]\AppData\LocalLow\HGOD\PublicBathHouse" that you can modify easily to change certain variables like how much money you have or what items you have unlocked, but the new update doesn't touch that file anymore; it's the same as how I left it but the new version starts me from the very beginning, all of my achievements (what little I have, anyway) are all gone, as well as the girls I saved on the phone.

found it was getting confused by the users part

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Looks like our progress is reset with the new update, anyone got any ideas on how to modify our saves now?
I don't know if it was because I played the trial or what but the game made a second save file, I didn't bother messing with it as my previous save was all janked up and I only had like one acquaintance worth saving.

Edit: No it just likes to forget what the active save file is. Came back today and have to start all over again again.

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I managed to get my save file working again.

Also, here is a modified Assembly-CSharp.dll to speed up the text.
My game did not like me trying to add that file, I wonder if the underlying file changed in the game update and now the changes have to be merged?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Gosh, should add note or something to delete save file cuz i stuck too. Guess when game generate save it corrupted somehow cuz i saw Day is none

vap200

Mar 16, 2018
I'm assuming my game is bugged? I have both MW and Tomboy on 20+ according to the phone stats and there's no OL or JK appearing.

EDIT: nvm I'm blind you have to buy the posters from the commissary.

The only problem left is the 5 girl limit in the contact list even with all the upgrades and "Super VIP privilege" option in Landlandy's menu is greyed out.
Is that it? You can bathe with her and touch her boobs in the menu?
Assuming there's nothing else left but grinding for G-cups I guess.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Apply that speed up .dll file now my game broke forever. It say i have 99 items in store but blank and cant start the game but Cheat engine speed up work if anyone want to speed up this stupid butt choice of slow reader of Japanese

I tried set everything true on save file but game will just create new save instead soo none of that unlock achievement cheat i suppose

Last edited:
Reactions: Bort740

zippy nips

Oct 7, 2022
i wish there was actual pregnancy content and not just impregnation. i wanna see the girls in this game as their pregnant selves.

Reactions: Ho229

Kurom0ri

Jun 12, 2018
if you are having problems with your save in the latest version, the reason it's missing is because the new version generates a different save file in the same folder as the previous version, but instead of being data, it's data2.

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
How is this "completed"? It's completely broken! If you finish time on anything other than touching something, like talking or climax, it breaks and can't get out. The phone expansion doesn't work at all, I have second upgrade that is supposed to increase to 50 yet I only have 11 contacts and every time I try to add new it says contacts full, and I have no idea how to delete contacts, lastly I haven't found any way to get HJ,BJ or TJ that's listed on each girl stat. This is not finished at all if they don't intend to work on it anymore then it should be abandoned tag not completed.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
where are the jk's and ol's?
I think you have to either creampie or impregnate 20 house wives and 20 tomboys for the achievements to unlock the posters in the store and once purchased the other character types should be added to the bath random generation.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes