Unity Public Bath - A Rural Bathhouse Where You Can Casually Bathe And Interact With Strangers [v2024.06.14] [I am Lewd Master]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
Screen size and text speed adjustments version should just be repackaged and available here. No one will want the default settings. I appreciate the registry program and speed edit to make this playable. This looks like a rough gem. I can't get enough of Free Use touch simulators.

Last edited:

Gongohl

Feb 1, 2023
Hmmm I get this bug where the saved contacts only always show 2 girls when I in fact have more than 2. Anyone posted a solution on that?
Same for me, it also says my contact quota is full at 5 despite buying the 50+ contacts item from the shop. I'll probably wait for the bugs to be ironed out before I play more of this.

Galahad28

Nov 22, 2019
Same problem for me, it also say "My contact list is full" despite buying the last expansion memory. Probably... the bug is the presence of "Landlady" that you couldn't fuck although I have the "Supreme Vip Card".

Uhm.. I hope in a correction of these bug.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Yep defo not completed just checked the dlsite and there is an update:

May 31, 2024 Bug fixes Addition of content
Added content related to Boss Lady.
Bug fixes.
Added some features to make it easier to play.

So the missing parts are probably going to be added later, same thing happend with the game called Inari which was mistakenly tagged as completed while the main story wasnt even finished.

Reactions: shiftystuff

IkoSaeda

Aug 11, 2020
Not sure if it was asked before but is there a way to wipe the save file?
i would like to start with a clean slate

DevilChaoZ

Sep 14, 2021
Not sure if it was asked before but is there a way to wipe the save file?
i would like to start with a clean slate
eh like from in-game? don't think so.

Other method is to wipe the save data from %appdata%\LocalLow\HGOD\PublicBathHouse

DevilChaoZ

Sep 14, 2021
So literally right after I left my review, I decided to play the game a little more and for some reason the game doesn't even load anymore :LOL:.
Or at least it takes its sweet ass time loading.
In the time that it has taken me to get bored of waiting, open up F95, and write this, the game is still loading (literally just a black screen after 10 minutes of waiting).
The only difference between today and yesterday (which is when it worked just "fine") is that today is Wednesday and yesterday was Tuesday.
Same, it takes like a lot of time to load and did you also saw a high ram usage for it?

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm has anyone had the issue yet where the UI is grossly overscaled?

Reverting the fullscreen solution done with Regedit did turn it back to windowed but the UI still scales off screen. Any ideas?

-- Mid post update --

A Idea popped in my head while typing this, Turns out the game somehow went off the 4:3 scale
Changed back the old Regedit values of Height (750) and width (1000), Turned fullscreen back to 1 and now it looks normal again.

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Woah, nice! A new game to scratch the itch that "The Evil Guards of the Merchant City" gave me

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
My game is getting stuck after i do all interactions, anybody knows what should i do?
It happened to me too, in those cases I just closed the game and opened it again because even say "end the shower" lead to nothing... doing that make you loose the points earned but is not that big of a problem, always that you didn't used items like there is no tomorrow

btw the "block" happened to me in another situation... when she cum and is time up and I have to go out the game block too, block not freeze, with this I mean that I can still interact with the buttons but can't do anything else as don't continue nor let me go out

Reactions: KyawGyizzz
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes