Unity Public Bath - A Rural Bathhouse Where You Can Casually Bathe And Interact With Strangers [v2024.06.14] [I am Lewd Master]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
ist there are reason why this file is password protected?

1716938170709.png

it's sitting in Public_Bath_House\PublicBathHouse_BurstDebugInformation_DoNotShip as a hidden element.

Reactions: KyawGyizzz

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
no i was trying to make an extra joke, going 3 for three, but it missed, that is my bad for not clearing it up.
Genuinely thought you were talking about the war paint on the girls from Mad Island, that is why I was confused.

HentaiZone

Mar 25, 2019
You can bang the Landlady by copying her "femaleBossData" into the "nPCDatas". It will most likely break your save in one way or another.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Dunno if anyone has mentioned this before, but for some reason your "contacts" list only shows 2 people. I'm not sure why.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Is the text speed just slow as hell for anyone else, It takes nearly 20-30 seconds for a message to finish typing itself out. I can only assume its speed is based on characters vs letters. The amount of time spent waiting on text to finish is insane, and to rush them invites game breaking bugs, the pain is real with this.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
i get white screen at opening then i heard the menu options but i can't see menu or anything, still wait, when i click something in the menu unity error, some help here?

Reactions: ikan93
Aug 3, 2017
Is the text speed just slow as hell for anyone else, It takes nearly 20-30 seconds for a message to finish typing itself out. I can only assume its speed is based on characters vs letters. The amount of time spent waiting on text to finish is insane, and to rush them invites game breaking bugs, the pain is real with this.
Here's a post that might help

Also, here is a modified Assembly-CSharp.dll to speed up the text.
Backup the already existing one and put this one in Public_Bath_House\PublicBathHouse_Data\Managed

For the curious ones / if you want to tweak it :
View attachment 3680042

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
u can double ur screen size if u use the Registry Editor:

in the Editor go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HGOD\PublicBathHouse

there find Screenmanager Resoulution Width and Height theres 2 each one with Default one without i just changed both to double their Default Values View attachment 3679468
would it be possible to post your screensize file for those who can't find it?

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Heads up, if you run out of time via conversation, the game soft locks and you'll be unable to end the day. I'm not sure if you lose any progress or not, but if you get their contact details, it is still saved when you relaunch the game.
Edit: It also happens if they orgasm as time runs out too.
make sure to keep a couple of the time extensions that you can by at the shop. If it looks like it's soft locked, use one, then end whatever action you are doing, and it should end the bath time.

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
Re: Small screen size

I was able to increase it with , bit easier than a regedit, but maybe more fudgely.

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
Oh, the odds for RPS are set up wrong. You lose 20 on a loss, but gain 100 on a win. IDK how exactly the odds work out, but if you have almost any money, you can set an autoclicker on paper and go get a snack. Even if you run out of money, you'll have way more value in items than you had in money.

Aug 3, 2017
Oh, the odds for RPS are set up wrong. You lose 20 on a loss, but gain 100 on a win. IDK how exactly the odds work out, but if you have almost any money, you can set an autoclicker on paper and go get a snack. Even if you run out of money, you'll have way more value in items than you had in money.
If you're gonna do that, I'd just edit the save file in any text editor and save yourself a bunch of time.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes