Unity Public Bath - A Rural Bathhouse Where You Can Casually Bathe And Interact With Strangers [v2024.06.14] [I am Lewd Master]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Mikana

Sep 23, 2017
u can double ur screen size if u use the Registry Editor:

in the Editor go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HGOD\PublicBathHouse

there find Screenmanager Resoulution Width and Height theres 2 each one with Default one without i just changed both to double their Default Values View attachment 3679468
Thanks for the tip, you can put pretty much any value you want, you want the values to be in Decimal, not Hex, and you want to keep the same aspect ratio of 4:3, or part of the game will be off-screen, i set it to 1330x997 on my 1080p display, although a true fullscreen would be much better if anyone has a solution for that.

Reactions: Illniss

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Looks like the game is not complete yet. I unlocked the Supreme VIP card, but content for the landlady is not available in the current version of the game as you get the message "The current content is not loaded, please look forward to the next update" when choosing the option to shower with her.
Yeah, I worked hard to get the Supreme VIP only to find that you can't fuck the landlady. Damn disappointed.

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
For fullscreen :
Screenmanager Fullscreen mode_h3630240806
u can double ur screen size if u use the Registry Editor:

in the Editor go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HGOD\PublicBathHouse

there find Screenmanager Resoulution Width and Height theres 2 each one with Default one without i just changed both to double their Default Values View attachment 3679468

For fullscreen :
Ordinateur\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HGOD\PublicBathHouse\Screenmanager Fullscreen mode_h3630240806 -> 1

Mikana

Sep 23, 2017
If you want to cheat, it's very easy, go into AppData\LocalLow\HGOD\PublicBathHouse\SaveData
Open the data.sav with any text editor and just edit whatever values you want, everything is in plain text, just search for "money" without the " or whatever you want to edit

Reactions: kristijanEX

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Only bug I see is that I can only check the stats of 2 of my 4 saved ladies in my phone.

plotvitalnpc

Apr 6, 2020
What black magic compression is this
How the heck is this game 100 MB in the zip file but 6 gigs when extracted?
Compression can only eliminate information that isn't actually information - IE, repetition and other things that can be reduced to a simpler representation without losing anything. The games by this studio pre-render every possibility instead of procedurally generating them, but because all of those possibilities are made of predetermined parts they can be compressed massively, almost back down to the size of the original parts. Basically, the average megabyte of data in this game is found in at least sixty other places, completely unchanged.

Rylino

Sep 28, 2019
There seems to be some sort of CheatUI built into the game, however i am to dumb to figure out how to use it
if someone more familiar with debugging could help that would be nice

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
Bug list that i know:
  • After a climax scene, if you want to leave early, you get stuck.
  • on your cell phone you can only see the first two girls in your contacts list.
  • Memory Card Expansion fills up even if you already have the girl in your contacts if you ask her again for her information or the description in the shop is not correct.
  • Sometimes when you play rock, paper, scissors with the landlady, your inventory continually fills up with items day after day without continuing to play with her.
  • Grils can get Pregnant even its a save day

Other things:
  • Take the shower with the landlady currently not available.
  • Super VIP privileges not available or i missed something.
  • Edo Forty Eight Moves 3rd and 4rd do nothing.

That's all I've found currently.

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Bug list that i know:
  • After a climax scene, if you want to leave early, you get stuck.
  • on your cell phone you can only see the first two girls in your contacts list.
  • Memory Card Expansion fills up even if you already have the girl in your contacts if you ask her again for her information or the description in the shop is not correct.
  • Sometimes when you play rock, paper, scissors with the landlady, your inventory continually fills up with items day after day without continuing to play with her.

Other things:
  • Take the shower with the landlady currently not available.
  • Super VIP privileges not available or i missed something.
  • Edo Forty Eight Moves 3rd and 4rd do nothing.

That's all I've found currently.
Found another, if you get Supreme VIP and then talk to the landlady and pick the bathe with her chat option she'll become spot one in your phone's contact list.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes