RPGM Completed Public Defense Corp [v1.02 DLC] [Clymenia/Kagura Games]

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Does she get punished or something for destroying too many buildings? there is a guy you can tell to remove the proof of you destroying them so I was just wondering.

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
nice! I quite enjoyed the first one so I was looking forward to playing this one when iI heard it was in development. Thanks for the upload!

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
does someone found the "country bumpkin" in station plaza ?

edit : got the answer : he appear later in game when an event change that place

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
WOW This came out of nowhere! I enjoyed the hell out of the first one! So let's enjoy this one, I hope the cgs aren't all repeatable again though that annoyed me about the first game. But the art is so damn good!

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
Just be warned, the official translation has many missing translations, like the boss scenes rape, the elevators, the costumes, some missions, etc.

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
i need to play the first game for the story or i can play directly at this game ?
You can play this directly. I played a full save on the first one, just went through the scenes so I had no idea what was going on (was doing the ctrl to skip maneuver) but I'm playing this one properly and so far it seems you can play it directly just fine.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I'll answer a few questions posted here.

There is no need to play the first one. While there are a few references to the events in the first game, it's a standalone story set a future version of the originals world with piloted robots replacing superhumans.

Contributions points unlock stuff when you get enough of them mostly weapon and armor upgrades but also some events.

Building destruction unlocks certain events but i don't know the specifics. If you go into the recollection room you can see requirements for unlocks.

When you finish the game you will get an item that optionally unlocks everything, so you can finish the game with no lewd stats and unlock everything that way, I don't recommend it though since you will miss a a lot of content and I'm not just referring to ero.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes