Seeking Public Nudity, CMNF, ENF, Humiliation

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017

Hi.

My requests for games is a bit weird I suppose. I honestly don't really care too much about the sex in these games, I don't mind either. My fetish is all about girls being stripped or forced to be naked in places or situations where they normally wouldn't be. It could be any means that they reach that state. Some examples are mind control, blackmail, good old fashioned corruption or even solely by their own exhibitionist choice. I'm happy to see comic book suggestions as well.

I honestly wish there were games that were solely dedicated to this sort of thing, but I find that most games have sprinkles of this particular fetish, but it is never the focus. I suppose with good reason, most people might not find this very entertaining. But to me, seeing the naked female form in an inappropriate time or place is something really special.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Harem Hotel is the only game that I can think of that has a huge focus on exhibitionism, and no surprise, it's one of my favorites as a result. I know about clothed male nude female, there may or may not be a lot of that, it's all in first person. There's definitely some humiliation, but it's in specific things, the early exhibition is some humiliation, and the BDSM punishments are sometimes humiliation, like watersports or making a girl lap your cum off the ground.

It would help me to continue if you were to list games you've played that tickle this particular pickle for you. Exhibitionism is one of those tags that gets thrown into a lot of games, but few actually have a focus on it.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Haven't played that one yet, surprisignly, might check it out. I have played pretty much everything with the exhibitionism tag on here, but it does't necessarily have to be exhibitionism. I have played a lot of games so it might take me a while to compile a list. I don't mind if people tell me about games I have already played. This is also mainly to build a bit of a small community around this so stir up interest and maybe get some developers on board as well.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Harem Hotel is the only game that I can think of that has a huge focus on exhibitionism, and no surprise, it's one of my favorites as a result. I know about clothed male nude female, there may or may not be a lot of that, it's all in first person. There's definitely some humiliation, but it's in specific things, the early exhibition is some humiliation, and the BDSM punishments are sometimes humiliation, like watersports or making a girl lap your cum off the ground.

It would help me to continue if you were to list games you've played that tickle this particular pickle for you. Exhibitionism is one of those tags that gets thrown into a lot of games, but few actually have a focus on it.

Btw thank you for suggesting Harem Hotel, the scenes in the restaurant are great:)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Waifu Academy
In this game you play as the son of the old headmaster at the school you've affectionately dubbed your "waifu academy". He was accused of sexual misconduct with the students and tried to kill himself when you were very young, your mother ran away during all this, and he ended up a vegetable, causing you to swear vengeance on all responsible, including your mother. You get this vengeance mostly through sexual corruption and humiliation. You'd almost definitely appreciate the things this game does.
Sisterly Lust
This one is a bit of a sleeper on the exhibitionism included. There are sexual scenes in public places like your little sister's school, an adult toy store, the beach, and a public pool you rent out for a date with one of your sisters. There's also a slight focus on S&M, your mother is secretly a dominatrix, and one of the side girls is a total sub, as such there's a lot of humiliation content with them. I took the more romantic route with the dark haired sister, but I know there's one that is more dominant, if I read the walkthrough properly (I downloaded it because I missed a flag with the little sister early on and haven't used it since). I particularly like how the scenes with your dom mother are done, as, while you're treated as her "slave" in them, there's a third party, her hot little assistant, in the room as well with you two and usually whatever happens ends in you being told to fuck the shit out of the assistant and your mother losing herself in feelings for you that are not typical of her behavior with clients and doing things like kissing you and blowing you herself.
How do you feel about female protag? There are a lot more games that have these themes in that tag.

Reactions: GhostPhil

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
female protag is fine, as long as we get to do humiliating things to her while she is completely nude. I've played all of Combin Ations games like Agent Alona and Green Shadow Rachel which have some pretty lewd CMNF scenes. One Hour Agent which has been in development for a while, I'm currently supporting Serio on patreon has some great scenes in it as well, its promising to be a very lewdy game, depending on when it finishes as the developer had a stroke I believe, but he is back now. All of those games are from a female perspective, and I love it.

I will actually check those out as well, I think I skipped over them and they didn't immediately grab me as something like that, but I will now.

Reactions: falcondenero

bellg

Apr 27, 2018
Marionette fantasy, well...
in this game you take control of a girl that was sent to another world. But she nows that you are in control of her and there is a lot of 4th wall breaks in the game(kind of the premise of this game actually).
To walk naked you have to go to the bathing, take off her clothes and leave the area.
Most of the sex scene happen because you start talks with male npcs while naked and she is always prety ashamed because of her attire wich is none because we are at control and not her.

Reactions: ENF Master

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Everwhore has some public, naked, exhibitionism, but I also kinda respect this game a lot less since I read a monga that predates it and has exactly the same premise as it's opening plot. Town needs rain, town has ritual which requires a young virgin walk naked to shine, girl does dance, girl bows to crowd, girl turns around bowing to shrine and "god" (specifically calling attention in her mind as she realizes how much this exposes her to the crowd) and then girl who is supposed to pretend to have sex with the person representing their god finds out that the person representing god is the childhood friend they have a crush on, they actually fuck, the screen/umbrella (depending on the game or the manga) that was keeping them hidden from the crowd falls away after he creampies her, exposing them.

But after that I'm fairly certain the plot is just a normal simple game design. There are naked dancing scenes, glory holes, prostitution, open air shared baths (though I think there's more to that planned in the future) etc.

I'm actually having a harder time thinking of games with nude exhibition. Games like Chloe18 have some serious exhibition scenes, but they're all clothed. It also has its fair share of humiliation.

Project SAGE has some already, and I can only assume there will be more as time goes on. I really like this game for it's level of control over the MC. You're not a retard. The world around you all wants to fuck you, sure, but you understand that and depending on how you want to play her, can even take advantage of it.

Corruption and Solvalley school (both male protag) have some good exhibitionism, but these games are more like sex with no real plot than actual games or stories. However, some of the content is sexy.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks guys, great suggestions. Recently also played "Shut Up and Dance", I think named after my favorite Black Mirror episode. Anyways this one is in very early development, but in one part of the story has you visiting a friends house who's mother is only wearing a towel when she answers the door. You are able to hypnotize her into walking around naked while in the house. Unfortunately the game ends there for now, but it looks really promising for perverts like me.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Marionette fantasy, well...
in this game you take control of a girl that was sent to another world. But she nows that you are in control of her and there is a lot of 4th wall breaks in the game(kind of the premise of this game actually).
To walk naked you have to go to the bathing, take off her clothes and leave the area.
Most of the sex scene happen because you start talks with male npcs while naked and she is always prety ashamed because of her attire wich is none because we are at control and not her.
I have played that game, I love games like that in general where you can strip the girl, force her to walk around naked and just have various reactions from the NPCs. In Marionette though only thing that slightly bothered me was you couldn't remove the stalkings. Yeah I know I'm a very odd sort of pervert.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Princess Trainer
I have played this one, and all of the clone/similar games. Including Four Elements Trainer, Witch trainer, Game of Whores. All of these games have great ENF and Exhibitionism elements. A spiritual successor of Princess Trainer, I am currently supporting on patreon is "Iris Quest". If you haven't already check out the little mario party type game they release, as well as the intro to the main game as well.

Reactions: swiftwing

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm happy to see comic book suggestions as well.
Bit late but try searching for Charu they do some very good exhibitionist doujinshi. Unfortunately after a few chapters they turn into the usual sex, but the first few are just a girl excitedly sneaking around naked and seeing how far she can go.

The first few chapters of Roshutsu Shoujo Yuugi Juu and Mizushima-San Wa Roshutsushou are pretty good.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
This is my fav genre...
the ones that i know you most likely already know...this has exhibitionism
Marauder of Dystopia
Civilian Justice League 2
Coming of age
Curse of Pleasure
Grace_-_Good_Deed
Sangeki of Gear
TheLawyer
Virgin-Island-
Virgin's Protection Magic (not fully translated - and its been over a year and a half)