Seeking Public Nudity, CMNF, ENF, Humiliation

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
These are all female protagonist games:

Casey's Fall - she is blackmailed into exhibitionism (there is no sex yet).
Lida's Adventures (episode 1) - she shows herself on the street a bit.
Era Hunter - she has to run around naked, gets raped, etc. - short but pretty fun.
Officer Chloe - as she gets sluttier, she exposes more of herself on the street.
Valiant Warrior Astrid - exhibitionism really turns her on - she gets groped and stuff.
Naughty Lyanna - she gets excited being nude in public (but tries to avoid getting caught).
Insexsity - she gets slutty and can wander around naked or mostly naked (even with cum on her).
Casual Desires - she show herself off to a couple of different guys (work in progress).

There are also some where she flashes customers for tips - A New Dawn, Lolita Gone Wild, Lyla's Curse, The Fixer..

Reactions: DWR Games

gao23

Oct 25, 2021
I love the ENF games too. Here's a few I've discovered:

Naughty Lyanna
She gets off on doing public nudity dares and stunts, but they ALWAYS get out of control, leaving her stranded and exposed. Her antics end up attracting some like-minded friends.
Cute models, a lot of story, some good animations. All around, probably one of the best in the ENF category.

Ayura Crisis
Side-scrolling beat 'em up. You can unequip her clothing (over her objections) which humiliates her, which eventually turns her on (she literally has a level up bar for ENF humiliation)

Sunville
Pretty incomplete last I checked, but a fun RPG about a college woman who discovers she gets turned on being exposed.

HS Tutor
Standard "school teacher with a magic dick" stuff, with lots of spanking. You use stripping and exposure as one of your discipline tools, and eventually can do impromptu underwear and body checks on the students.
Also offers easy cheating, if you don't feel like grinding up money and levels.

Valentina Summer
Clunky and grindy, but it promises some ENF moments.

Public Sex Life
Some good ENF moments. A little rushed and incomplete last I checked.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022
So IMO, some game makers that have a good focus on exhibitionism:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some good exhibitionism games, not covered by the makers above (and some are repeats from other comments, sorry!):
In terms of manga/comics, some makers:
and some individual manga/series:
I might edit this post on random occasions, but these are some of the exhibitionism-focused/related stuff I found memorable, and I hope they would be to you too!

**SNAFU - Situation Normal and Fully Undressed
Do any of these feature police?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Looking for public cmnf games where the female protagonist actually enjoys it, and that has no rape in it.

Karrateir

Jan 29, 2019
Wondering why i never read about the old Will Tame games, well more like Visual Novels, they are not translated but pretty good readable with textreactor or good deepl ocr translators.

They were all about Public nudity, Exhibitionism, some with Blackmail.

In
Marie no Roshutsukyou Densetsu

1697762746141.png

She starts Exhibitionism out of her own free will, the first game ist about Exhibitionism, Public Nudity, the second involves Blackmail, the third is more extreme, i found them among some of the best exhibitionism games i ever played.

In
Miyuki no Roshutsukyou Densetsu

1697762972174.png

Is about a Schoolgirl that starts a career as Idol and finds slowly into Exhibitionism.

Aside from these 2 are more games from him Purely about that Theme for those interested, some are Downloadable from Anime Sharing and other sides or simple buy it on DLsite, and Sorry i dont have them anymore on my PC.

Last edited: